Healthcare Solutions Team (HST)

Michexp

Is anybody familiar with HST or their downline Benefits Management Team? Some of the names associated with them are Drew Ellefsen, Joe Maranto and BJ Patel. HST seems to have some positive history. Looking to add some health products into my mix. They appear to offer a pretty solid portfolio of products for the <65 and >65. Just checking to see if their reputation is solid. Thank you for any insight.

Is anybody familiar with HST or their downline Benefits Management Team? Some of the names associated with them are Drew Ellefsen, Joe Maranto and BJ Patel. HST seems to have some positive history. Looking to add some health products into my mix. They appear to offer a pretty solid portfolio of products for the <65 and >65. Just checking to see if their reputation is solid. Thank you for any insight.
Hi, I plan to join HST next week. Care to share your experience working with them in past years? Appreciate.

How has been your experience with HST so far? I am looking for a 100% sales from home. I spoke to them last week and they seem ok. I am not sure of their reputation in the industry.

I've worked with them in a broker capacity. Not much different from the "career sales" role they promote. You've really got to dial your butt off to get traction during the "offseason" from open enrollment. I mainly use them for my current customers (P&C). Which is going to change since their parent company has been bought by Allstate. They now have a P&C non-compete involved.
Commissions are pretty standard, but if you're starting off at the back of the line, make sure your upline explains in detail on how to get promoted and earn more commission. That goes for any gig similar to this.

Back