High Deductible Plan in GA?

lmspeir

Expert
I am looking for a carrier with a individual health plan that has a deductible of at least 15k, preferably 25k. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I am looking for a carrier with a individual health plan that has a deductible of at least 15k, preferably 25k. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I don't know if Assurant sells in GA, but they are the only ones that I know of. But you won't want those 15k and 25k plan deductibles, their 10k then 50/50 to 7500 is better priced.

I'm sure Somarco will be on here soon to give u better advice. Out golfing with big O' Bob?

Don't know if Assurant still offers their ultra high ded plan or not. Haven't written them in probably a couple of years. They are trying their best to get out of the major med business.

Humana Value $7500 is usually a much better value.

Anything higher than $10k is a foolish buy.

I believe World Insurance still sells their Extremely High Dedcutible plans in Ga. PM me and I can give you a name and number to call.

Also, try Continental General.

Haven't sold either company in years, so take this for what it's worth.

World either is already out of the major med business or has announced they will be pulling out. CGI sold their block to (believe this is right) American Republic some time ago.

Back