How to Quit.......................?

kennguyen111

After a few months of doing Obama Care Health insurance, I decided to quit. I did pretty good but I don't think the job fit me anymore.
I am an independent agent and have direct appointments with Insurance companies. So what should I do now? I know I should call them and let them know I quit, but what are some consequences that will happen?
also, should I notify Louisiana Department of Insurance?
I have crump, Humana, LAHC. I sold a lot Health cases, but I didn't sell any Life case for Crump. I was focusing on Health first.

Thank you

Since you did "pretty good" selling ACA plans, you're obviously receiving monthly commissions. Why spoil it by severing your ties with the companies, Marketplace, DOI, etc..?

Unless there's a law in your state stating that agents must formally "quit", just let time and attrition take their toll.

...also, should I notify Louisiana Department of Insurance?
By golly, YES - at your earliest convenience!

There's a little-known Louisiana statute that requires you to share the news with Gov. Jindal (or Les Miles) within twelve hours of termination. It doesn't apply in some parishes though...

The penalties for non-compliance are very strict, and the policy is zero tolerance.

By golly, YES - at your earliest convenience!

There's a little-known Louisiana statute that requires you to share the news with Gov. Jindal (or Les Miles) within twelve hours of termination. It doesn't apply in some parishes though...

The penalties for non-compliance are very strict, and the policy is zero tolerance.

Are you serious, or are you just funnin'?:err:

After a few months of doing Obama Care Health insurance, I decided to quit. I did pretty good but I don't think the job fit me anymore.
I am an independent agent and have direct appointments with Insurance companies. So what should I do now? I know I should call them and let them know I quit, but what are some consequences that will happen?
I have crump, Humana, LAHC. I sold a lot Health cases, but I didn't sell any Life case for Crump. I was focusing on Health first.

Thank you

Why not just not take on any new ACA business and develop other business now? It will take care of itself with time; might as well get some income from all of that hard work. I just now have money coming in. My phones are quiet; everyone is taken care of -- until they're not again. I've decided I don't want much of this either. It's too labor intensive.

Mr Nguyen.. What part of the country are you in and is your market predominantly the Asian market? and their families? and you speak more than one language?

Thank you
You can transfer your client to other agents. For example i would like to take a look of youe humana memeber and Aor them

Back