Humana Systems Down....2 Straight Days.

Tkruger

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nationwide
I've been trying to assist a client in Identifying his PCP since yesterday. Humanas computer systems were down the entire day. I called this am held for agent services only to be told just now that the systems have gone down again.

So, said client still cannot find out who their primary care is so that they can reschedule a PET scan that was originally scheduled for today...:mad:

I've been trying to assist a client in Identifying his PCP since yesterday. Humanas computer systems were down the entire day. I called this am held for agent services only to be told just now that the systems have gone down again.

So, said client still cannot find out who their primary care is so that they can reschedule a PET scan that was originally scheduled for today...:mad:

strange......just got off the phone with them to get my sons policy number and all went well.....are you trying the main cust. serv. number........

man what is the deal.......wasted a hour yesterday trying to get client info......

You could of written a new hassle free client in the same amount of time. We are only there for enrolling people, if they can't handle calling the carrier or marketplace on their own, write an off-x app on a new client to replace them - not enough compensation to warrant any service work.

You could of written a new hassle free client in the same amount of time. We are only there for enrolling people, if they can't handle calling the carrier or marketplace on their own, write an off-x app on a new client to replace them - not enough compensation to warrant any service work.

the client was my son......hahaha......

He has to grow up sometime! lol

you got to take care of .........
img201509241728256290534MED.jpg

Second attempt....as of time of this post I've been on hold with Humana for 40+ minutes listening to spanish music. Seems like I'm not the only one :#onholdwith: Results for the Company Humana

Maybe that is because their systems are back up and I'll finally get my client sorted......

Or maybe I'm sitting on hold only to have them tell me that their systems are still down...:twitchy:

----------

Too funny, Somarco just tweeted about #onholdwith: Results for the Company Humana

Back