Individual Health Insurance Marketing

How much are you folks buying your business lists for cold-calling?

I subscribe to a service with an annual fee and have unlimited access to business lists for a year.

To offset my costs, I am willing to pull lists in your area for cheaper that the online services. I can do a 1-100 mile radius, specify business types, annual revenue, # employees, etc...the result is a nice excel sheet with contact names and all the info just like the other guys give you, only for cheaper.

If anyone is interested, just message or email me here.

I subscribe to a service with an annual fee and have unlimited access to business lists for a year.

To offset my costs, I am willing to pull lists in your area for cheaper that the online services. I can do a 1-100 mile radius, specify business types, annual revenue, # employees, etc...the result is a nice excel sheet with contact names and all the info just like the other guys give you, only for cheaper.

I would be interested in recieving a quote for my area. Can you send me the details on your service

I am interested in a list of businesses in utah, what kind of price are we talking about to help you subsidize your cost?

Jimmy

John, to be honest with you a 20% closing ratio is way low. That only happens when you fire out a lot of quotes and then start chasing them. Mine is 76%. Get yourself a copy of Jacques Werth's "High Probability Selling". Radical stuff....but it works!
reading it now, I'm not that impressed with it.It simply convinces you to break old molds and use the newer ones that have come out like" how to swim with the sharks"! (without being eaten alive!). Maybe I've seen too many of these sales books, they all look alike anymore!

Thanks for sharing your flyer... I usually have used colored pictures of happy family on my flyer. It just works... brings out positive emotions in people. If you find the right place you will only end up paying a little more for color.

I would also add having your own health insurance website that you market

Re: Marketing Strategies

I have found that my vehicle sign has yielded the best bang for my buck. I think I paid 26 bucks to get my back window stenciled and I am getting about 4 - 5 calls on average a week just driving around. Also I put out signs in my county and I generally will get about 10 calls a week off of those. They cost me roughly 2.50 a sigh including the stand. I have it pretty much figured out where the signs stay the longest so I blanket those spots every 3 weeks with new signs. I do get some calls off my tear offs that I put at laundry mats.

Justin

------------------------------------
United American Agent

Serious tip.
You had better be paying extra for commercial auto rates?
if not, you're asking to have your claim denied in the event of an accident.

P.S.
Street signs and laundry mats ... that must be one h*ll of a high end clientele you serve?
No wonder you're with bloody UA. First year?

Last edited:
Back