Individual Health Insurance Marketing

Jdiddy said:
I have
Affordable Health and Life Insurance
Individual, Section 125, Med, Part D, Disability
Any Doctor Any Hospital
My Number

No It doesn't come off, but there is no need to take it off because I am always advertising no matter where I go. I think the magnets cost about $40 bucks for a set. I got turned on to this guy from one of our other agents but you could just call the people advertising in you phone book, under graphic design, signs, printing, etc

The "road signs" I just have:

Affordable Health Insurance
Any Doctor Any Hospital
my #

I tried stapling them to telephone poles and that worked for 2 months but then I got a call to take them down, nightmare!!! So now I just use the metal stands which cost extra but I haven't had problems with those. I get them done from this guy I called In the phone book and he charges me 180.00 for 100 signs. What he does is he cuts down a large one and makes two out of one. They are made of like a corrugated plastic and you have to put the little metal stands on them. I steer away from roads and go more for an intersection or stop sign where someone has to stop. I will usually hit like home depot, target, lowe's, walgreens, etc. and also the main residential areas. I put them on the exit of the parking lot so people waiting to pull out onto the road will see them, or like I said on the main intersections and such at an angle close to the stop sign or traffic pole. If you sell one policy, then you have paid for the whole lot and I assure you that you will do a lot more business than that. Try to stay away from company logo's and such or you might find yourself having to get all sorts approval and red tape.

Justin

Just for you.....

http://www.oklahoma-isp.net/rhb/mega-nasn-threat.mp3

NASESUX4SM.jpg

I'd show up at his front door with the policy and ask him to go over every detail of the plan. And he risks that everyone he sells on of those plans unless he's fully disclosing every detail as well as explaining the potential liability.

john_petrowski said:
I'd show up at his front door with the policy and ask him to go over every detail of the plan. And he risks that everyone he sells on of those plans unless he's fully disclosing every detail as well as explaining the potential liability.

well we are kinda doing that now don't you think.....remember the screwed by insurance board day's.....this time you can help someone.....

lol that was funny. And I assure you I explain what we do cover and what we don't, and what out of pocket expenses there could be if something catastrophic happened. You guys are ruthless.

Justin

So could you rather spend your life running around your state on appointments hoping to God they buy or would you rather sell state-of-the-art plans online and make 3 times the money you're currently making?

Affordable Health and Life Insurance
Individual, Section 125, Med, Part D, Disability
Any Doctor Any Hospital

Affordable is an illegal term when advertising insurance products in GA. Of course the issue of affordability is relative. The premiums offered may be in the budget, but when only half the claim is paid the question of affordability becomes an entirely different matter.

Any doctor, any hospital may sound great but it ends up costing the patient considerably more to use providers that are not under a contract to restrict the amount the provider can charge.

How does NASE get through the Insurance Commissioners in every state and how do they avoid being buried under an avalanche of lawsuits?

Jdiddy said:
I explain what we do cover and what we don't, and what out of pocket expenses there could be if something catastrophic happened. You guys are ruthless.

Justin

you are also telling them that this is the national average cost for a catastrophic event and your plan is significant when or even IF it ever happens.....

http://www.ripoffreport.com

Company
United American Insurance
Address:
P.O. Box 8080
McKinney Texas 75070
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
972-529-5085
Fax:

In September of 2006 my wife and I were looking for health insurance. I am self empoyed and needed a policy thatwould be our carrier for full health coverage. I contacted United American Insurance Co. and the agents came to my house and sold us a policy. We were told that it was a 80/20 coverage policy. In November of 2006 I had had an accident and was taken to the hospital, to the ER and was admitted. That was the 11th of November and was kept in the hospital thru the 13th. I was told to contact my family doctor of which I did on the 17th of November. It is now the 6th of February and all that they have paid is the follow-up visit to my family doctor. I was led to believe that they would pay 80/20 of the bill. I have just got off of the phone with one of the people in claims and they told me that the most that they would pay would be $2000.00 of the emergency room and hospital stay of which is a total of 11,000.00+, leaving me with a balance of $9000.00+. I have not received anything as of this time (2/06/07). I was lied to and the policy and company was totally misleading... I told them what kind of a person would pay $2200.00 dollars for only $2000.00 worth of coverage. I believe I've been scamed.

Lyman
Camby, Indiana
U.S.A.

United American Insurance Company
Address:
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 303
Atlanta Georgia 30350
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
770-649-5053
Fax:

I am shopping for Medical Insurance for my family. I wanted Major Medical coverage. The salesman evaded my questions regarding the limits of coverage he offered and when I told him about the other plan I was looking at which paid everything after deductibles were met, he indicated I was wrong. After seeing other stories on Rip-Off Reports, and reviewing the documents they had my wife (immigrant with limited English) signing while I was writing the check, I already called to cancel in the same day. Thank you and your patrons (like me) willing to take the time to warn the unsuspecting public. Thanks to all of you, MY family DID NOT become one of the heart-ache stories I've seen here. These sales people are all too S-M-O-O-T-H. BUYER BEWARE !!!!!! Can't say it enough !!!!

They didn't do anything illegal as far as I know, BUT if I ever needed the coverage I thought I was buying, I would have been devastated!!

John
McDonough, Georgia
U.S.A.

United American Insurance Company Flex Plan Policy is not an insurance policy, wont pay advertised percentages of claims. McKinney Texas *REBUTTAL employee ..United American Flex Plan IS insurance! Read your policy!

Company
United American Insurance Company
Address:
3700 S. Stonebridge
McKinney Texas 75070
U.S.A.
Phone Number:
972-529-5085
Fax:

We were told by the United American Insurance agent, that this company is an A1 rated company, and that is the best rating any insurance company can attain. She didn't tell us that the rating is based on the Medicare supplementation side of the company. She presented the FlexGuard plan as the best available insurance plan to meet our needs.

We signed up to get my wife covered. This was in July, 2005. There is a rider on the policy noting her asthmatic condition, nothing else.

Our policy was mailed to us, and the agent CALLED to go over the policy. At the time, we noticed wording like LIMITED, FIXED AMOUNT, regardless of your expenses, IF you meet other policy conditions.

Policy is titled, Limited Benefit Hospital and Surgical Expense Policy. It gives a 30day right to examine option, yet has a time limit to begin using the policy.

The agent never sat with us to face-to-face cover each section of the policy. When my wife injured her wrist in a bike accident that was later determined to have progressed to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, we assumed the policy would cover 80% of all the expenses outside the $500 deductible. We discovered very quickly they were not about to cover anything near what the agent claimed they would.

They first denied us because of the asthma rider....how can asthma cause Carpal Tunnel Syndrome? They are only paying the Surgeon's fees at a doctor's visit rate ($25), instead of 80% of what a surgeon would charge for consultation and follow-up visits.

They are not paying 80% of hospital charges, but some made-up limit of $7500.

Basically they will fight any policy holder in this FlexGuard plan on any claim hoping you will go away.

I have reported them to the Colorado State Insurance Commissioner. Their response has been to drag out the process claiming doctors and hospitals are not providing them with records. They are still trying to pawn off the cause of the CTS to asthma.

Don't deal with these people, unless you like to throw money into a dark hole.

Les
Colorado Springs, Colorado
U.S.A.

Back