Insphere Insurance Solutions. Any Info About Career ?

I have read through all the posts in this forum and would just like to know how many people that have posted "ADVICE" have actually had anything to do with Insphere and really done what they trained you to do.

To the ones getting this advice there are alot of very very wrong statements in this forum, and the sad thing is that everyone that is taking this "advice" is really missing out on a truly great opportunity.

I personally am making a 6 figure income from MY company, Insphere, and I know that it can be done. You just have to
want to work and be able to listen to what you are taught and trained to do....Help your customers.

Please dont let the want to be know it alls in this forum keep you from at least taking a chance at making money and having a very growing carreer.

Insphere Insurance Solutions is a great company and if the ones that had went in for the interview had actually been the type to do this kind of work..they too would have seen the awesome benefits of it.

Bottom line is those whom dont want to work are not going to see the benefits and how great of an opportunity this is. Also not everyone is a sales person and those people do NOT belong in a sales field..so they are the ones that will only look at the negative side.

Stop listening to all these so called "Insphere know it all's". If you are a true sales person and are looking for a career then try it for yourself. If you find it is not for you then you have given it a chance, but that doesnt mean it wont be right for the next person...so do be one of the "wanna be know it all's"....It truly isn't for everyone.

By the way I am one of the agents and feel that I have chosen my career very well and love it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
NO we do NOT misrepresent anything to anyone. That is NOT what we are about.

Last edited:
The only ones that Insphere fire are those that are found to be misrepresenting our company. Those are the ones that make it look bad for all of us...but Insphere does NOT take a agent lying to a customer or misrepresenting themselves or our products at all..and yes they do get fired.
So I am guessing that if you were one of the "Fired" agents...you were one of the bad apples that they got rid of.

I have been an agent at Insphere Insurance Solutions for 2 years now. I will agree with the fact that yes we did formally have other names, but as of January 2010 we changed our entire format for the new company so that we could show people that we were serious about being the best we could be.
January 2010 brought about our company... Insphere.... bringing us a large profile of companies in which to work with, and therefore gave us the agents whom work for them more products in which to help our customers with. Which also gave us opportunities to make more money than we could before

I personally am a single mom of 2 boys and love the company that I work for and have made my place right up with the "big boys" in our office. I love my job and I love the company. I am truly happy with what I go to work and do.
Not only our office but the entire company is like a family and we take our family serious. We are there for them in times of trials and believe in laughter making the world a better place.

I have had a chance to spend time with people from all over the country that are also agents/trainers/vice president/marketing/and executives. I will tell you that I have never met anyone associated with this company that is anything but awesome.

I have not only made money but I also own stocks with my company and my retirement grows everytime I make a sale. Insphere also pays money into an account that pays for our leads...we also get this bonus from doing nothing but what we are supposed to do....work and sell.

If you really want to make money and work for an awesome company, go to work for Insphere and find out for yourself.
It is a commission job....but if you are willing to work hard and do what you are trained to do....you WILL make a place for yourself very quickly and make money too.

:)

This must be some kind of joke. Get real

This is not a joke...I am real, as is My company.
Insphere Insurance Solutions is not out to do anything but help our customers...and if that is what a person likes to do then they should look at us.
Honestly all the "wanna be know it all's" in this forum are the jokes.
Listen to the ones of us that work for Insphere that have shown our interetes in this forum. There are several good remarks from we agents that truly know.

Know that Insphere is a great company to work for. Also that there are many rewards from working there as well as the fact that everyone in the company makes you feel like you are important to them.

Know that Insphere is a great company to work for. Also that there are many rewards from working there as well as the fact that everyone in the company makes you feel like you are important to them.

They must be putting valium in the kool aid these days.

That is just the kind of stupid comment you would expect to see from a "wanna be know it all"
We have a saying in my family....

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!:D

Back