Insphere Insurance Solutions. Any Info About Career ?

That is just the kind of stupid comment you would expect to see from a "wanna be know it all"
We have a saying in my family....

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!:D

Welcome to the forum. Don't let these guys get to you, they rip on everyone, especially newbies.

Respect that most of us like our independence, it's just a different model. If you need/want structure, then you're at the right place.

That is just the kind of stupid comment you would expect to see from a "wanna be know it all"
We have a saying in my family....

YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!:D

Just out of curiosity, what do you call giving away a large chunk of your commissions to an organization with such a poor reputation they keep changing their name? What exactly is it that Insphere does for you? Do they provide you leads? Bonus comp? Extensive training? Salary?

To the uneducated it appears you have taken a suckers bet for two years; what are we missing?

I am a former agent for Insphere. I am a life agent, so things didn't work out to well for me there, they only offered ING for life insurance. And personally, I'm not a big fan of ING and their strict underwriting requirements. ING is a good company, but you can't sell ING to every client. You need more choices, and unfortunately Insphere does not offer more choices.

Happyagent says she makes 6 figures and have done that in just two years with the company. I would like to see some proof of that. Especially now since Insphere has cut the commission on health insurance.

I would agree that Insphere has made a lot changes from their dark past. But for an agent to come on here and boast about a 6 figure income selling health insurance through a company that takes part of your commission, I don't think that's really truthful.

Thanks for your input yagents I am not letting them get to me at all. I know the truth and it is them that is lacking in knowlege and therefore a "wanna be".

As for the other comments let me just say that first I was not boasting...I am a christian lady who does not believe in
trying to put focus on myself. I was merely trying to tell those whom were getting the wrong advice to not listen to those whom dont really know...but to take it from someone who knows personnally what this company can do.
Next I would like to say that as far as giving away part of my commissions..I feel that I am appreciated and and that is a huge part of who I am. I dont look at it as giving away my commissions since I am getting stock in my company.
What is the difference in Insphere holding part of my commissions and then paying me a back end check later on for what I have coming....and corporate america where the corporations take and take and take and they grow bigger and make more money but the little people working for them make no more than they did to start with??? I would drather work and have my money given to me later...it is like a savings account that I know I will be getting later on.

We are adding Minnesota Life and Met Life to our life insurance portfolio because the company needed a company that wasnt as strict with their underwriting rules.

As to the question of what they do for me....Yes the provide me leads....they give me stock...they pay me commissions and provide me with a very strong training backing. Our district manager will tell you straight out that he works for us...I have not met anyone in this company that is not there for the agent...and the corporate people listen to us the agents and are always looking for ways to give us more money through contests/ bonuses and other things. Our office has seen agents come and go...but they are all ones that were honestly not cut out for this kind of job.
Sales are hard and anyone that says they arent would be lying.

***...stock has been split several times since 2006. Get your facts straight before acting like a know it all.

When the stocks start to rise the company splits them which in turn gives all of us whom are investors in it more stock in which to have in our stock plan.

Eventually the stocks will go up the company will stop doing that for us... but they are not knocking the company down by doing it but allowing us the agents to be able to have a wider stock plan. If they left it at the higher price we would not be able to have the larger amount of stocks. The way it is now when they stop splitting it and it gets back up to the projected $100 a share then our larger number of shares will be worth much more to us than the smaller amount would have been.

Get your facts straight before acting like you know it all.:goofy:

***...stock has been split several times since 2006. Get your facts straight before acting like a know it all.

When the stocks start to rise the company splits them which in turn gives all of us whom are investors in it more stock in which to have in our stock plan.

Eventually the stocks will go up the company will stop doing that for us... but they are not knocking the company down by doing it but allowing us the agents to be able to have a wider stock plan. If they left it at the higher price we would not be able to have the larger amount of stocks. The way it is now when they stop splitting it and it gets back up to the projected $100 a share then our larger number of shares will be worth much more to us than the smaller amount would have been.

Get your facts straight before acting like you know it all.:goofy:

Actually, you're now the one acting like an ***. Stock splits do nothing to enhance the value of the company or your shares. All you're doing is taking the same pie (revenues), and slicing more pieces (# of shares). Still the same amount of food. Stock splits are good for only one reason, it allows the poor people to buy shares at lower cost. To put another way, would you rather own: 1 share of apple at $300, or 300 shares of Sirius at $1.

I guess the folks at apple are the idiots. Think how rich those guys would be if they split there stock 300 to 1. :twitchy:

whatever...you can talk and talk and talk but if you dont know the truth then all you are doing is talking out your butt. so why dont you just get a clue.
This is my last post on this subject as I am not going to keep posting when it is the ones that are still acting like the "wanna be know it all's" that are responding.

Have a good night and stop acting so childish.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As I said before YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID so I am not even going to try.

Last edited:
Back