Insphere Insurance Solutions. Any Info About Career ?

What is exactly is so Christian about calling us all wanna be's and boasting about your companies system. It's great that it works for you, but if you do a little more homework on your company and the things they've done, both to customers and agents, you might better understand the high regard we hold them all in. I go back to the name changing thing. If they were such a strong company why would they change their name? Have you seen NYL or Met change their name? Have you seen Allstate or State Farm change their name? What about Aetna? Do you have any idea how much money and planning goes into branding? Companies work so hard to build up their brand recognition you'd never see a legit company change their name.

truth.healthmarkets.com

I'll be the first to admit I don't know jack about you or anyone in your office, but the trend for Insphere agents does not put them in a positive light in any way, shape or form. Again, maybe there are fine upstanding agents, but if it walks like a sham, and it talks like a sham, and it get's fined like it's a sham, it just might be a sham.

Let's go back to your income. When you say 6 figures, is that before or after expenses? Care to redact out any personal information and show us your 1099's for the last two years?

Back to the leads. If the leads are so great, why do I see flyers for Insphere at the grocery store that look like a 6th grader made them? If the company was really providing you with the type and quality of leads you need to be successful, wouldn't it seem foolish to prospect on your own? To take that another step further, if you are doing your own prospecting, why not get paid the full spread on it instead of hoping that the company won't take a downward fall?

Let's also not forget the feverish pace at which they recruit. If they were truly doing well and had a good system, wouldn't agents constantly refer their fellow agents to this wonderful company that provides leads, support, training and stock options? Seems odd to me.

On a final note. American Income Life/National Income Life also recruit a ton and have a negative stigma attached with them when it comes to the way they recruit and support agents. When they get talked poorly about on here at least 3 or 4 of us will point out their value as a company. It's taken so long for you to come on here it's difficult for me to understand why more agents wouldn't have come to the defense of this company if it truly was this warm center of knowledge, understanding and prosperity you have been describing. Just sounds odd.

(anyone want to take odds that her last post won't really be her last post?)

***...stock has been split several times since 2006. Get your facts straight before acting like a know it all.

When the stocks start to rise the company splits them which in turn gives all of us whom are investors in it more stock in which to have in our stock plan.

Eventually the stocks will go up the company will stop doing that for us... but they are not knocking the company down by doing it but allowing us the agents to be able to have a wider stock plan. If they left it at the higher price we would not be able to have the larger amount of stocks. The way it is now when they stop splitting it and it gets back up to the projected $100 a share then our larger number of shares will be worth much more to us than the smaller amount would have been.

Get your facts straight before acting like you know it all.:goofy:

How old are you, 12?

I'm taking my producer Exam tomorrow in Pittsburgh. A friend of mine has been working for Insphere for about 8 months. She's doing very well. I met the local manager, liked what I heard and I'm starting with them as soon as I get my license. Have you spoke with anyone from Insphere?

If i wanted to make $75K, i'd continue to manage restaurants. I don't know you and you don't know me and you're questioning the fact that my friend is doing well? Without knowing anything about my friend or her company, you're claiming that you can offer me a better deal?
Anyway, nice to meet you.

If i wanted to make $75K, i'd continue to manage restaurants. I don't know you and you don't know me and you're questioning the fact that my friend is doing well? Without knowing anything about my friend or her company, you're claiming that you can offer me a better deal?

Most restaurant managers I've met have a pretty good BS detector. Your's on the fritz?

ok....I will offer you $250,000 in your first year...does that work better for you...enough for you to give up your current job ....

I don't know you and you don't know me and you're questioning the fact that my friend is doing well? Without knowing anything about my friend or her company, you're claiming that you can offer me a better deal?

I once had an insphere mgr use less than flattering language over the phone- with me. I will not mention what I was thinking, and what I may have done if we were together and in person. I do not condone violence. ha ha

Back