Insphere Insurance Solutions. Any Info About Career ?

Re: Any Info About Insphere Insurance Solutions Career?

Scott...not worth it. If it's one thing I've learned over the years is people who are enamored by being told that they'll "be rich" don't come onto forums for advice. They come on for justification and if they don't get that justification they get combative.

Good luck and have a great career is the best thing to say. After you burn your hand on the stove, that's when you learn not to touch it.

But he is about to walk in the shoes you have walked in......and it was a fight to get you out of those shoes....but you are better for it.....

Scott...not worth it. If it's one thing I've learned over the years is people who are enamored by being told that they'll "be rich" don't come onto forums for advice.

Not true at all - I was selling the Mega products, they're selling GR and Aetna - two very solid carriers.

No...they are selling CHESAPEAKE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY....I just had one of there boys visit with one of my clients....the agent was green as grass and thats what they sent him in to sell.....

Not true at all - I was selling the Mega products, they're selling GR and Aetna - two very solid carriers.

Health Agent I was just asking if you could be successful at this company earning $80,000 plus a year and helping people out. I am not saying that I am going to join or this is the greatest company. I just don't want to join this company and find out it was a complete lie. I was looking at joining a company that helps provide some leads and good support. Thank you for the people who have responded!

If you want to join a company that will give you top commission and top support I'd recommend Health Choice One over Insphere.

One key issue with InShere is you don't own your book of business. Your comp is also going to start well below street level and to work up to street level you have to hit all these "bonus levels."

Is anyone working with this company or any info about how they work? Thanks

ott to be called insphinct ...

Boys, go online? This sphincter deal is coast to coast ... I counted like 40 branches.
Ya gotta love it. They buy a truck load of leads each day, therefore getting them cheap. Dole em out to these greenhorns and they can afford to do so because they don't pay jack on claims ... sweet hustle.
Ya hate to burst the rookie's bubble but, same ol pile of pig guts scooped into different bag .... same boooooolsheet they have been sling'n since I first got my license and started with them 11 years ago.

That's right, hold out for those stock options. Can you guys believe the internet hasn't buried these clowns yet? There truly is one born every other minute ... not you rookie, the American consumer. With all the info. available online there are still people out here who buy into their association dog piddle.
"Yeah, gimme the Platinum Plus membership" ... can't get enough platinum ...
Wow.
At least you got a warning kid ... we didn't.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
...thru Alliance for Affordable Services...

1333 CORPORATE DR NO 318 IRVING, TX 75038
Appointments
Company Active
CHESAPEAKE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, THE 06/23/2009 GOLDEN RULE INSURANCE COMPANY 11/06/2009 MEGA LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY, THE 06/10/2009 MID-WEST NATIONAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF TENNESSEE 06/10/2009

You do know that is Mega?

Let's see.

Americans for Financial security
NASE
Aliiance for affordable services
Health Markets

any more?

They run in into the ground in a geographical area and then switch up the name to hide behind.
God they are nasty.

Last edited:

Health Agent I was just asking if you could be successful at this company earning $80,000 plus a year and helping people out. I am not saying that I am going to join or this is the greatest company. I just don't want to join this company and find out it was a complete lie. I was looking at joining a company that helps provide some leads and good support. Thank you for the people who have responded!

In my unbiased opinion Insphere is going to be a headache you don't need. Search "mega" or "healthmarkets" here and on google and see what type of feedback you get. What state are you in? HCO is without a doubt awesome.
In my biased opinion and depending on the area I have a program that might make sense for you. What state(s) are you licensed in? Check out http://healthleadprogram.limewebs.com and if it looks like something you're interested in then send me your contact info and we'll go from there.

Last edited:
Back