Insphere Insurance Solutions. Any Info About Career ?

Re: Any Info About Insphere Insurance Solutions Career?

Good to hear that you aren't pushed too hard to sell the ancillaries. I think that is one of the major concerns. You should be pretty comfortable with the UHC Platinum plans, since they are basically the Signature plans.

Their old method of belly to belly sales worked pretty well for selling ancillary products. However, if their sales force moves to phone sales they won't fair nearly as well. It's very easy to your client to say "nah" to that over priced CI policy.

I was also contacted by Insphere...how much does HCO pay compared to Insphere? Who gas the better training program?

I am totally new to the insurance field and have just joined Insphere. I am encouraged to focus primarily on UHC as the product to sell. Ancillary products and associations are encouraged only to the degree that they benefit the subscriber. Training and one on one support is strong, I have gone on sales appointments with the top sellers to expedite my learning and my sales leader is going with me on my first set of appointments to provide support should I need it. There are a lot of job opportunities at Insphere, a number of Health Market agents were let go as part of the restructure. Insphere is moving towards being a distribution channel with a portfolio of top carriers and tools to compare policies of these top carriers to meet specific subscriber needs. I too hesitated to join due to the the negative press I read but Phil Hilderbrand is turning this company around. Sales for Aetna and UHC have been phenomenal and Insphere has been asked to spread out the deployment to give the carriers time to beef up their resources to handle the new load. These carriers are not stupid, they are not about to jeopardize their market leader positions. None of the agents in the office I work out of seem to be unhappy and many of them are very successful.

Dude, that was the worst marketing spiel I've seen in a long time.

Seriously, that was bad.

But thanks for the laugh about being 'totally new to the insurance field' - that part was hilarious.

I will check them out soon and I will report back. The austin office is right near you, sti, in RR TX. I am skeptikal of health markets and mega and all that jazz, but they say they have a new marketing model- I would like to hear more.

Last edited:

I interviewed with these guys a few months back. When I went in the office and saw the stacks of signs reading "AFFORDABLE HEALTH INSURANCE CALL xxx-xxxx", I knew this company was one to stay away from. Then the area manager met with me, showed me a video and told me about the membership products that I would have to sell. By that time I knew I had wasted an hour of my life that I would never get back. My advice is to stay away from these guys. Something just seems shady about them.

I interviewed with these guys a few months back. When I went in the office and saw the stacks of signs reading "AFFORDABLE HEALTH INSURANCE CALL xxx-xxxx", I knew this company was one to stay away from. Then the area manager met with me, showed me a video and told me about the membership products that I would have to sell. By that time I knew I had wasted an hour of my life that I would never get back. My advice is to stay away from these guys. Something just seems shady about them.
I am supposed to see the vid real soon, are you telling me it's a waste of time? I have 24 years- off and on- in the business, so I know all about wasting my time. I'm an old pro at it.

Back