Insphere Insurance Solutions. Any Info About Career ?

Re: Any Info About Insphere Insurance Solutions Career?

I don't have anything negative to say about Insphere, Phil Hildebrandt is at the helm, he's from NY Life and knows how to build a career agency. The down side from what I see with Insphere, they like to hire green horns off the street, offer them below street level commission because of the wierd bonus structure. Their turn over in agents is a revolving door. I know agents there that were taking home some decent checks, it just depends on if you like to be micro managed, low commissions, and never own your book of business. Just have to know what you're getting into before you jump in.

They definitely stress how much money you could make "helping people out." An example was used for a $300/month single health plan. The advance would be equal to 9 mos of commission within two weeks of the sale, or $1800. The renewal would be credited to me for ten years. If the client were to cancel after a few months, the advance would be taken out of the renewals, not immediately paid back or taken from the next advance.

So you're getting 60% commission first year with a 9 month advance? On health??
:1err:

So I have an interview tomorrow and I think ill check it out. Mostly mixed reviews on this forum, so I'll give it a go.

I'm really just a student here, looking to gain some experience and some cash here and there.

I'll let you guys know how this turns out ;)

As a brand new agent I went with Insphere. Read all the info here and read everything I could find on the Internet about their past. The deciding factor for me was Hilderbrand and his reputation. I left after 6 months as it was not turning out as promised. Commission structure was not bad and was getting better as I chose to bale. You don't own your book but after 6 years as I recall you can keep 2/3 of any renewal commissions. Recent push to sell supplementals on every call which turned me off as I don't want to sell something that people don't need or want. They super micromanage you and lots of unnecessary meetings which are a total waste of time. I still think Hildebrand has the right idea, he just has too many old school agents in the field as sales managers and there are not enough quality control checks and balances in place. You end up being micro managed and treated as an employee but the support is really lousy, just surface BS. :nah: Much happier now that I left, good news though is while there at least I did learn about what to look out for when joining an agency so it was a help in knowing how to move forward.

So....what'd you expect the manager would tell you? That the average manager is waiting for their next check to put gas in the car?
Well if they make that much money, then why don't they stay there?
It's a loaded question folks!

This just in:

To: [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]All Appointed Agents
[/FONT]
[/FONT]From: [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Phil Hildebrand, President and CEO
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Date: [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]October 21, 2010
[/FONT]
[/FONT]Re: [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]HealthMarkets Media Coverage [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]
Yesterday afternoon, HealthMarkets became aware that a lawsuit had been filed against the company and its private equity partners by the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office alleging agent misrepresentation of our health insurance plans. News of the lawsuit was reported by the local media in Los Angeles and by media in Texas. Additional coverage of the lawsuit may occur over the next few days.
At this time, the company has not received official notification of the lawsuit and, as a result, has not had the opportunity to review details related to the allegations. While it is disappointing to learn of this lawsuit and have HealthMarkets portrayed in a negative light, it is inappropriate to comment publically on pending litigation.
In the event you are contacted by a reporter or a representative of the media, please direct them to Donna Ledbetter, HealthMarkets’ Director External Communications, at 817/255-5405 or via email at [email protected].

This is normal practice for them
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

The only thing good about them is you can get training but other than that there useless. I have a couple of agents that use to work for them.

This just in:

To: [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]All Appointed Agents [/FONT]
[/FONT]From: [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Phil Hildebrand, President and CEO [/FONT]
[/FONT]Date: [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]October 21, 2010 [/FONT]
[/FONT]Re: [FONT=Calibri,Calibri][FONT=Calibri,Calibri]HealthMarkets Media Coverage [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]Yesterday afternoon, HealthMarkets became aware that a lawsuit had been filed against the company and its private equity partners by the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office alleging agent misrepresentation of our health insurance plans. News of the lawsuit was reported by the local media in Los Angeles and by media in Texas. Additional coverage of the lawsuit may occur over the next few days. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]At this time, the company has not received official notification of the lawsuit and, as a result, has not had the opportunity to review details related to the allegations. While it is disappointing to learn of this lawsuit and have HealthMarkets portrayed in a negative light, it is inappropriate to comment publically on pending litigation. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]In the event you are contacted by a reporter or a representative of the media, please direct them to Donna Ledbetter, HealthMarkets’ Director External Communications, at 817/255-5405 or via email at [email protected]. [/FONT]

[FONT=Calibri,Calibri]This is normal practice for them[/FONT]
[/FONT]

That they want their PR person to handle the press? That is a good thing. Companies don't want just anyone talking to the press. Insphere has done many bad things, but properly handling media relations is not one of them.

I have been an agent at Insphere Insurance Solutions for 2 years now. I will agree with the fact that yes we did formally have other names, but as of January 2010 we changed our entire format for the new company so that we could show people that we were serious about being the best we could be.
January 2010 brought about our company... Insphere.... bringing us a large profile of companies in which to work with, and therefore gave us the agents whom work for them more products in which to help our customers with. Which also gave us opportunities to make more money than we could before

I personally am a single mom of 2 boys and love the company that I work for and have made my place right up with the "big boys" in our office. I love my job and I love the company. I am truly happy with what I go to work and do.
Not only our office but the entire company is like a family and we take our family serious. We are there for them in times of trials and believe in laughter making the world a better place.

I have had a chance to spend time with people from all over the country that are also agents/trainers/vice president/marketing/and executives. I will tell you that I have never met anyone associated with this company that is anything but awesome.

I have not only made money but I also own stocks with my company and my retirement grows everytime I make a sale. Insphere also pays money into an account that pays for our leads...we also get this bonus from doing nothing but what we are supposed to do....work and sell.

If you really want to make money and work for an awesome company, go to work for Insphere and find out for yourself.
It is a commission job....but if you are willing to work hard and do what you are trained to do....you WILL make a place for yourself very quickly and make money too.

:)

Back