Insphere Insurance Solutions. Any Info About Career ?

Philly

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is anyone working with this company or any info about how they work? Thanks

Re: Any Info About Insphere Insurance Solutions Career?

funny this thread pops up today.....had a UC client that finely got my message's and he tells me he could not find my # then says checked and old answering machine on a number he does not use...at any rate says he and family applied with CHESAPEAKE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY...thru Alliance for Affordable Services...ask him what his agents name was and of course has only been in for 4 to 5 months with these appointments and address..goggled the address ..seems the are moving away from pushing Mega...but why not GR.....

1333 CORPORATE DR NO 318 IRVING, TX 75038
Appointments
Company Active
CHESAPEAKE LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY, THE 06/23/2009 GOLDEN RULE INSURANCE COMPANY 11/06/2009 MEGA LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY, THE 06/10/2009 MID-WEST NATIONAL LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF TENNESSEE 06/10/2009

Last edited:

Spoke with a agency manager today and said his managers on average make $180,000 and his best year was $800,000 do you think this is true? Also he said you own stock in the company?

Spoke with a agency manager today and said his managers on average make $180,000 and his best year was $800,000 do you think this is true? Also he said you own stock in the company?

z_hugemanatee.jpg

So....what'd you expect the manager would tell you? That the average manager is waiting for their next check to put gas in the car?

Just wondering if you could be successful at this company?

Back