Internet Lead Question

I read many of those posts, but didn't see anything on Precise leads or All Web Leads. Anyone know anything about either of these two?

There are extensive threads and posts about internet lead vendors on the forum.

Suggest you do a "search", for relevant info...

lol... dude, that sounded a wee bit mean... i know this, i dont want to spend hours reading thousands of old outdated post. considering all the banter back and forth about non insurance related junk i would think this has merit and would also like to hear any comments regarding the lead companies.

moon, this is not an attack on you, i just want any info that may or may not help me... and i dont want to re-read 1000 post to find out. i got more things i could waste my time on...

Precise leads is good, but you need to be ready with STM and guaranteed insurance. These leads are generated from email blasts and the people responding to them for the most part have either lost their jobs and want coverage for a short term, or have been told that they can't get insurance by everyone they've contacted, so its kind of a last ditch effort for them. There are exceptions. The leads are not expensive or over sold, so you can make money, but not a living off of precise leads.

Nobody wants to share useful info about leads, you are lucky to get a response.

The threads on leads that were referred to above, are practically useless. Anybody working the lead market effectively is making a pile of money and the competition is fierce. That's why they don't want to share info. If you ask about certain companies, you will get PM'd by reps trolling the boards who either want to talk s---t or began emailing you. I guess our info. isn't private. I don't know.

I read many of those posts, but didn't see anything on Precise leads or All Web Leads. Anyone know anything about either of these two?

I am working some precise leads now... everyone of them has been conacted numerous times (15 to 20 calls) and almost w/o fail are agitated the minute that the convo begins, due to their phone ringing off the hook.

Not at all what was promised...

Personally, I have found info posted here about lead companies to be reasonably accurate. Granted, each of us have different experiences with particular vendors but the info posted on some of the more popular vendors (NetQuote, Prospect Zone) is on target.

Most of the folks on this forum are not competitors so I see no reason to keep secrets. The few guys that work in GA don't do what I do, or work prospects the way I do so they are not competitors either.

In fact I have referred business to some of the guys on this forum that I know and trust. Some are here in GA while others are in other states.

Anyone who is not willing to share is most likely insecure in their abilities.

I'll give my .02 on internet leads. My call goes something like this: "Hi, Mr Jones, this is Mr. Agent from xyz insurance agency, and I'm calling because you were on the internet recently inquiring about health insurance, and I'm guessing I'm the 8th or 9th phone call that you have received about this(chuckle, chuckle). Mr. Jones: "wholl crap, I've gotten a bagillion phone calls already!". Mr. Agent " yeah, I know, thats one oof the problems with going on the world wide web, you get the whole world calling you and most of them are from call centers in places like FL, TX, CA or agents that only work with one company. I'm a little different though as I'm an insurance broker working with every major carrier available in this state and I happen to be located near you."

I make a joke about their plight and reassure them that they will be working one on one with somebody that doesn't work for the insurance company, but has their best interests in mind. I also tell them whether or not you go through me, make sure that you go with a broker because a captive agent will try to "Sell" you their product because it's the only one they have and to make a living, they need to sell the product.

My tip for the day!
:GEEK:

Back