Looking for ACA Compliant Health Ins......

ggrimm01

Kansas
I am a project manager doing contracting work. I currently have health ins., but losing due to job change. I am looking for health, dental, and vision that is ACA Compliant. I have been bombarded with USHealth, however if they have an ACA Compliant plan I am willing to look at. If not then I will look at other companies. I am fairly healthy so let's talk.

I am a project manager doing contracting work. I currently have health ins., but losing due to job change. I am looking for health, dental, and vision that is ACA Compliant. I have been bombarded with USHealth, however if they have an ACA Compliant plan I am willing to look at. If not then I will look at other companies. I am fairly healthy so let's talk.

This state specific, so you need to provide more information to get contacted.

l live in Kansas.

Good luck getting much help when insurance companies no longer pay commissions on ACA plans. US Health is not ACA compliant....and has pre-ex clauses...but some would say they are better than nothing. Most US Health agents are scammers....so be careful

You can get US Health and add a MEC plan or a low cost CHS plan ($~50/month) to get around potential ACA penalties if they actually still exist. Or you can get a more robust CHS plan, like MediShare or Liberty, and still be ACA compliant. (CHS = Christian Health Sharing program)

Tough industry these days with ACA plans being terribly overpriced unless you are lucky enough to be poor. If poor, you just got to healthcare.gov and find a plan with subsidies.

dental and vision insurance is generally a waste of money, but readily available any time.

Hope this gives you something to think about.

go to sa4health.net and submit your lead info. we have a plan for just this problem.

Mr. Jackson, may I suggest firing whom ever created your website?

Sad, really sad.

I'll teach you and your dev team how to use spellcheck for $ 1,000. Per hour. Further I can help you dev a much more responsive website vs. this garbage you have online at the moment.

l live in Kansas.

You can...

1. Use COBRA
2. Go to the Marketplace (www.healthcare.gov) and get a compliant plan
3. Perhaps get a 2 person group, but I have no clue on Kansas law. Hoping a KS agent responds or I would call you car insurance agent (really) or financial planner and ask for a referral

US Health being ACA complaint is...well...a grey area, at best

Short Term is an option, but it's not ACA compliant. Plus it comes with a host of other problems.

Good luck!

Back