Looking for Contracts

Sell gap insurance with health. It sets you apart from the competition and is a win win for my clients. medibridge is the name of the guarantee issue gap plan. google it for info.

What kind of commission does the Medibridge pay?

WINNER, WINNER, WINNER!!!!!!!!

First prize, dumb post of the year, congratulations for going back 7 years to ask a question.

You've got a lot of polish, it's a shame it's all on your shoes, smart ass. Who are you? The forum police? Trolling the forum instead of selling insurance? Loser, get a life. If you don't like the post, scroll on. Deadbeat.

I count 9 defamations in 2 sentences........impressive.

Sounds like a trump reaction

Obviously you're another Hillary political bozo, that turns everything in life into a political issue, and and insult. Do you have a dog in this race or any helpful advice, or are you just another forum bum trolling for opportunities to insult somebody. Every forum on the net has them. Count yourself in. No wonder you aren't selling enough insurance. You spend your days on forums.

Some can multi task. Others can't.
I contribute to the forum, you suck off it. You're welcome. I'm a fellow conservative btw. My comment was not an insult, just an observation. I was seriously impressed.

Back