Looking for Contracts

mks15

I sold insurance for 4 years and for personal reasons had to help my family for the past year in a half and i am a little out of the loop. I am looking to get back into selling Health and Life again, Any help would be appreciated.

I was looking at AHCP, Health Choice One, American insurance Organization, Any suggestions on these or other that i can look into would be helpful.Thanks.

Sell gap insurance with health. It sets you apart from the competition and is a win win for my clients. medibridge is the name of the guarantee issue gap plan. google it for info.

You can contact me at your convenience and we can see what I can do to help you out with everything that you need.

MKS

HealthChoiceOne and AHCP are both good companies.
Basically HealthChoiceONe gets you a Humana and Assurant Contract adn put their AETNA and United Health contracts through ACHP so working with one is like working with both.

I work with those carriers as well for appointments for Humana and Aetna and can get you appointed for Assurant and United myself. Check out www.HealthGeneralAgent.com.

They are definitely not offering any higher commission than me and we do tons of one on one training along with daily webinars.

While you begin your business...definately look into updated leads here...good luck.

1-980-322-7354 (id lists.com)

Last edited:
On 5-8-09 someone left me a feedback off this post.
The feedback stated that I promised someone a 9 month advance and then put them on a 6 month and then lied about and they would like a release and I wouldn't give it to them.

To whomever left this...I think you must have me mixed up with someone else. I say this just based on the fact that I offer upfront release to any agent and all they have to do is call me and let me know. Obviously this person has not called me or asked for a release, so I'm thinking they have to have me mixed up with someone else.

Just for the record. There are some contracts that have 6 month advancing and some that have 9 month advancing. If the particular company told you that you should be on a 9 month advance then obviously it must be their fault at not setting you up right to begin with.

If you'll just let me know who you are, I will either make things right or release you, no problem. I can't help you if you don't call me and let me know.

Now, with all that said...since I know that I have no problem releasing someone I have my suspicions this was just made up to give me negative rep points for some reason.

I would strongly suggest that you give Todd a call. He is definitely one of the "good guys".

You may also want to take a long look at selling Medicare Supplements. We are going to see a huge explosion in Med Supp sales in the next several months. Agents who position themselves now will be way ahead of the "curve" when the explosion starts.

Todd can help you with contracts with those companies also.

Back