Looking for Health Insurance Companies

spoofrice11

I am looking to switch from BCBS Insurance. In the new year, they will be bumping my cost up close to 60%. They have paid a total of $20 this past year on things. So am looking at other options, just don't really know of any. Mostly for something cheaper, since they don't seem to pay anything anyway for the chiropractor or eye doctor.

I did hear from US Health Advisors, but don't know if it is a good Health Insurance or a scam? The lady told me the monthly cost would be $205 a month; currently paying $228 (but will go up to about $400 a month in the new year). The website she gave me is ushealthgroup dot com & she said they are BBB Accredited.
Anyone else know anything about them or use them for Health insurance?

I only make $27,000 per year, but my wife makes more.

Any other companies you would suggest that have low rates?

Thanx.

I am looking to switch from BCBS Insurance. In the new year, they will be bumping my cost up close to 60%. They have paid a total of $20 this past year on things. So am looking at other options, just don't really know of any. Mostly for something cheaper, since they don't seem to pay anything anyway for the chiropractor or eye doctor.

I did hear from US Health Advisors, but don't know if it is a good Health Insurance or a scam? The lady told me the monthly cost would be $205 a month; currently paying $228 (but will go up to about $400 a month in the new year). The website she gave me is ushealthgroup dot com & she said they are BBB Accredited.
Anyone else know anything about them or use them for Health insurance?

I only make $27,000 per year, but my wife makes more.

Any other companies you would suggest that have low rates?

Thanx.

Find a local agent...these are great questions, but the answers are how we make our living

I did hear from US Health Advisors, but don't know if it is a good Health Insurance or a scam?

I would stay away from US health....a limited benefit plan that does not meet the aca requirements and would have to pay the penalty.....what state are you in......

https://www.ushealthgroup.com/PremierChoice.aspx

The PremierChoice Specified Disease/Sickness Plans and Accident Plans are insurance plans which provide benefits on an expense incurred basis up to a maximum daily/monthly/annual amount for covered services and are neither “essential health benefits plans” under the ACA, traditional major medical insurance plans, nor Workers Compensation plans under state law. PremierChoice Specified Disease/Sickness Plans and Accident Plans are “excepted benefit plans” under the ACA, but are not considered “minimum essential coverage” under it. Therefore, unless an Insured under one of our PremierChoice Specified Disease/Sickness Plans and/or Accident Plans has an exemption from the ACA’s individual mandate or maintains “minimum essential coverage” under the ACA, the Insured will be subject to the ACA’s “shared responsibility payment”

How much did your car insurance pay for your oil changes this year? How about your homeowners insurance? How much did they pay out on anything this year?

Insurance should be there to keep you from spending tens of thousands of dollars.

Shop around for another bcbs plan or maybe another insurance company. Don't purchase something that will cover "oil changes" when you need protection from going bankrupt.

I have 2 excellent alternatives that I can get you appointed to, one operates in Texas only, the other operates in 44 states.

Please list those states as well as the zip codes in each state with the lowest rates, it's important to provide as much detail as possible so that consumers can find you when needed.

The Texas carrier's rates are alike state wide.

The National carrier cannot sell in the following states:

Group Sales;
Alaska
Hawaii
Puerto Rico
Washington
Oregon
North Dakota
South Dakota
Wyoming

Individual Sales:
All of the above
New York

Hmmm...so you were asked a specific question and come back with a vague response.

Then you say that the TX carrier has statewide rates. Whereas every other carrier in TX is averaging 25+ rating areas.

Uh-huh.

PASS.

Hmmm...so you were asked a specific question and come back with a vague response.

Then you say that the TX carrier has statewide rates. Whereas every other carrier in TX is averaging 25+ rating areas.

Uh-huh.

PASS.

And his posts are.......

GONE!:yes::yes::yes::swoon::swoon:

Southwest Service Life. Been in existence since 1962.

what a crappy plan......can not wait to hear the cemo benefit.......

Health Plans
$250,000.00 Aggregate per Person for Each Covered Sickness
In- Hospital Physicians Benefits (Outpatient Surgery paid the same as In-Hospital Surgery) we pay 80% up to $20,000.00 then 100% up to $80.000.00

Back