Looking for Insurance Quoting Software

Neil813

I am wondering what everyone uses for quoting software for Major Medical (ACA) and ancillary. Last year, we used Health Sherpa (Free) plus the Chesepeake Life portal for all of the ancillary. Even if there is a cost involved, would like to have everything in one quoting platform. I liked the platform of Ehealth Insurance Services, but that is for individuals, not agents. Any input is appreciated!!!

I am wondering what everyone uses for quoting software for Major Medical (ACA) and ancillary. Last year, we used Health Sherpa (Free) plus the Chesepeake Life portal for all of the ancillary. Even if there is a cost involved, would like to have everything in one quoting platform. I liked the platform of Ehealth Insurance Services, but that is for individuals, not agents. Any input is appreciated!!!
Why look for an ACA quoting tool when there are little or no choices left to quote...and then likely get little or no commission in return.

HC.gov is a good tool....as is Sherpa or other web brokers that show you the on exchange rates at no cost to you. I cancelled all my fee based quoting tools long ago...aka Quotit. If you plan to maybe work multiple states, maybe I can see the logic...else it's just as easy to look up the carrier rates on their web page if necessary.

Back