Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Insurance and Ancillary Benefits

Reply to Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA     
Old 05-24-2017, 10:12 AM   #1

State: PawlyT is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA
The title pretty much says it all. I had a couple guys join my wealth management firm (based in NJ) and they are interested in doing individual & group health (in PA.) The GA's I work with here in NJ are primarily NJ/NY focused and don't have the knowledge to support a few guys that are green to the health world.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA
Old 06-10-2017, 01:50 PM   #2
Super Genius
Surancedawg on Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA

State: Surancedawg is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA Re: Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA
Originally Posted by PawlyT View Post
The title pretty much says it all. I had a couple guys join my wealth management firm (based in NJ) and they are interested in doing individual & group health (in PA.) The GA's I work with here in NJ are primarily NJ/NY focused and don't have the knowledge to support a few guys that are green to the health world.

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I would contact Ritter. They know everybody who sells health insurance (under & over 65) in PA.

https://www.ritterim.com/

Sniffing out the best deals in insurance
Old 06-11-2017, 04:15 PM   #3
Guru
CHUMPS FROM OXFORD on Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA

State: CHUMPS FROM OXFORD is an Insurance Agent from Ohio
CHUMPS FROM OXFORD is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA Re: Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA
Plenty of solid companies in Pa, like Highmark, Geisinger, , Independence BC, Cap BC.....

that don't pay for Indy business.
Reply to Looking for Pennsylvania Individual And/or Group GA 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Insurance and Ancillary Benefits