Marketing Careington Products Online

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
After 2 weeks in the approval process plus another week to get URL's it seems I am finally able to market Careington products online.

Or am I?

These folks are really anal about online promotion. Seems they only want things done face to face with paper apps.

Sorry, this doesn't fit my business model.

The links sent today are to the application. I was expecting links to the specific products where one can learn about the benefits and apply online.

Obviously I am mistaken.

Other carriers provide links for dental plans

Carriers for dental insurance also provide me with links.

If Careington has anything like this, they aren't telling.

If you are marketing Careington products online, how do you handle it?

A few years back I had my own link for clients to sign up online. Then I get this letter stating they were having compliance problems and all current marketing materials had to be ditched.

After some downtime my online link stopped working and I couldn't get a hold of anyone. Around 2 months later I got this big packet of paper apps in the mail - still never any answer to my questions.

After 2 weeks in the approval process plus another week to get URL's it seems I am finally able to market Careington products online.

Or am I?

These folks are really anal about online promotion. Seems they only want things done face to face with paper apps.

The links sent today are to the application. I was expecting links to the specific products where one can learn about the benefits and apply online.

Obviously I am mistaken.

I forgot I was still contracted with them. I haven't wrote anything in about 3 years with them but I just checked and my site is still up and fully functioning. I can do online sign ups of clients and agents. If you want to see it you can PM me and I'll send you the link to see if it's any different from what they gave you. Like I said I don't market it anymore but it's still active. I see I also need to change my address on it. Careington is good in some areas. I've also used DP Brokers in the past for discount dental plans. However, I no longer market any dental plans. But DP seemed to have a lot more carriers and were more likely to find a plan in most areas. But I think a combo of the two would work. I know DP is totally about online sign ups.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Or am I?

Obviously I am mistaken.

I just clicked on your links and saw that you are already well aware of DP.

As far as marketing it online, I never did. I just used it as an add on benefit back when I was doing small groups face to face. I'm not sure what they're rules are anymore on marketing it. I'm assuming you have a CI Dental site they gave you?

Last edited:
I didn't sign up through CI dental. Their site had broken links, and their web designer is MIA. I signed up direct with Careington.

It wasn't because of the dental plan but their Total Care product. I was looking for a discount medical card that used someone other than Beech Street and they use PHCS. Not interested in peddling discount cards for $79, $119 or $249 per month.

I have used Benicard but don't like the Beech St network. The price is right but looking for a step up.

My company markets the Careington products online & we have an affiliate program...let me know if you have any questions...the site is dentalinsurance.com

Greetings from Texas! I’m a National Account Rep with Careington and work directly with agents. I want to help make the broker appointment process a positive and smooth experience. I love the feedback because the sales reps here do act as a voice for you at Careington.

Feel free to give me a call if you have questions/comments about the appointment process or on how to get setup with online marketing materials. I can give you the insight on the how our processes work.

Valerie
800-441-0380 x2917
[email protected]

Back