Multi State Health Brokerage

saieddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone have a recommendation for an east coast multistate health brokerage? For example, I've been looking for a brokerage that can offer Anthem in Virginia, Carefirst in Maryland, and BCBS for the Carolinas, and carriers for Georgia, Florida, and Connecticut. I'm beginning to think I'll have to find a brokerage for each state.

I've already found Benefitmall for group although I'm sure ya'll have opinions on others.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an east coast multistate health brokerage? For example, I've been looking for a brokerage that can offer Anthem in Virginia, Carefirst in Maryland, and BCBS for the Carolinas, and carriers for Georgia, Florida, and Connecticut. I'm beginning to think I'll have to find a brokerage for each state.

I've already found Benefitmall for group although I'm sure ya'll have opinions on others.

I use IMC for Anthem and Carefirst. I'm also in the process of being able to appoint agents under me for BCBS in SC.

I have no idea about BCBS in NC though or GA.

Thanks, I'll look into IMC. You'd think there would be large brokers out there that handle multiple states for individual health. Its going to be a pain finding good brokers to deal with in each state.

The Cason Group handles the Carolinas and I think they just moved into Georgia. IMC handles MD, DC, VA. Savoy and associates does NJ and NY. I don't believe there is anyone in CT or Mass.

Back