Need Good Advice

general88

Expert
I sell Medicare supplements and life but unfortunately my family is losing our insurance. We need a good plan with HSA that I can write. Could you direct me in the right direction with 2 or 3 companies that are respectable for the money and will allow me to write the policy. thanks.

I sell Medicare supplements and life but unfortunately my family is losing our insurance. We need a good plan with HSA that I can write. Could you direct me in the right direction with 2 or 3 companies that are respectable for the money and will allow me to write the policy. thanks.

First are you really in Alabama? If not you might want to provide the correct state and your zip would be helpful...Do you really need the commission so bad that you want to write your own policy on an area you are not familiar in?

Norway I would do the same thig he is doing... if I was appointed with the company I would sell it to myself... dadgum right i would

dude, stick with the big boys and make sure its not limited and make sure it has a drug card(full) pick a deductible you can live with and try and go with a 100% plan... if not check the out of pockets if you go with some type of 80% 20% plan.

Norway I would do the same thig he is doing... if I was appointed with the company I would sell it to myself... dadgum right i would

dude, stick with the big boys and make sure its not limited and make sure it has a drug card(full) pick a deductible you can live with and try and go with a 100% plan... if not check the out of pockets if you go with some type of 80% 20% plan.

We agree to disagree...My point is this is something he knows little about meaning he really is not much more knowledgable than a consumer and could run into the same problems. This to me looks like a good time to try and find an expert in this area to refer business too...not to mention if I have a problem with a claim, I would want someone to help me with it.

Back