North Star TeleSales..

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
I participated in a "New Agent Telesales" opportunity Webinar with NorthStar.
$900 buy in w/ 40% Adv Com. Lead program, immediate corporate support, retention dept etc.

Main selling point is Telesales you reach a far greater number of prospects without the daily driving problems(gas, mechanical issues, 'dead time' -- weather conditions(bad weather states) etc..

Anyone on here with NorthStar?

I participated in a "New Agent Telesales" opportunity Webinar with NorthStar.
$900 buy in w/ 40% Adv Com. Lead program, immediate corporate support, retention dept etc.

Main selling point is Telesales you reach a far greater number of prospects without the daily driving problems(gas, mechanical issues, 'dead time' -- weather conditions(bad weather states) etc..

Anyone on here with NorthStar?

Think the owner is on here.

I am returning to insurance after several years where I have been doing Internet marketing in various forms. My Internet marketing business isn't going away, but I have grown it to a place where I believe it can operate mostly without me now. A couple hours of oversight each week is all that should be required on the sweat equity side.

In any event, I was supposed to attend a webinar with NorthStar this week. It is one of the companies I was looking at going to work for, but if it requires a $900 buy in, I think I'm out before I ever attend the webinar.

$900 buy in?

I am scheduled to attend a webinar of theirs this week, but you may have just talked me out of it and saved me some time.

$900 seems like pretty good business model whether or not you move any policies. Just charge new agents a grand a piece to come on board, you could probably make pretty good money that way.

NSRH is the owner and is on here.

You probably spoke with his brother Tony or Vince Spampinato.

Latest posts

Back