Paper App Still Pending

AgentStone

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
My client submitted a UHC paper app in for a Gold plan (we were forbade to use tidy electronic methods) on 12/10 and it is still pending. Wife's Silver plan (fax) has already been approved.

Customer service states no pending requirement for the app, although they did enter the customer's phone # wrong. I don't know what else might go wrong as they process the app.

Should he keep current ins for 1 more mth and reapply for 2/1 or wait to see if 1/1 app gets approved in the system?

...:skeptical: Concerned that if he doesn't make payment on current ins and tries to rec treatment he won't show active in the system and will have to pay full claim; but certainly won't be active on new on anyway.

My client submitted a UHC paper app in for a Gold plan (we were forbade to use tidy electronic methods) on 12/10 and it is still pending. Wife's Silver plan (fax) has already been approved.

Customer service states no pending requirement for the app, although they did enter the customer's phone # wrong. I don't know what else might go wrong as they process the app.

Should he keep current ins for 1 more mth and reapply for 2/1 or wait to see if 1/1 app gets approved in the system?

...:skeptical: Concerned that if he doesn't make payment on current ins and tries to rec treatment he won't show active in the system and will have to pay full claim; but certainly won't be active on new on anyway.

I have an online OFF exchange app done on 12/8 that is still pending.
Same story, no pending requirements, you just have to wait.
How difficult is it to approve a guaranteed issue application?
They are doing everything to avoid taking the business.

I have one from 12/10 still pending as well. Even better, they say that I am not AOR even though they can see that my NPN is on the application.

UHC is trying my patience to be sure.

TN_agent ...ridiculous on the AOR and 21 day processing time! My client would of never gone with the Gold had his pension plan not reimbursed him.

I've already removed UHC On mktpl quotes from my site...I won't work for free!

I think it's really opened Pandora's box on commissions for next year!

----------

Yagents... Gave me hope. Mine is pending :(

If someone on-ex wants UHC, I am telling them to call the marketplace directly. I am not paying a WBE to submit an application I will never be paid on.

If someone on-ex wants UHC, I am telling them to call the marketplace directly. I am not paying a WBE to submit an application I will never be paid on.

I did a off exchange on exchange app with a zero subsidy.........went right through......this of course the last day of commission

I did a off exchange on exchange app with a zero subsidy.........went right through......this of course the last day of commission

Interesting... was this Silver or Gold to avoid submitting by fax?
If so, wasn't your commission reduced dramatically?

Interesting... was this Silver or Gold to avoid submitting by fax?
If so, wasn't your commission reduced dramatically?

silver and got it in at 3%.......It was more of taking care of current client and forum member........and is showing up on my uhc statement.......

Back