Please Help For Insurance Sales

G

There was a man talking to me a few weeks ago about his business as far as selling insurance... He said that what he does is he sells major health insurance, but the way that he sells it is he is a member of a company that sends him leads for potential work. He works from home and upon getting leads he will then call or skype with the customer and discuss what would be the best option for the potential customer... I haven't seen this guy since, and just thought it sounded interesting, but can't seem to find info about what companies are good to work with in that industry, or what it specifically is... Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Re: Please Help

Wow, do you need an education. I would be most happy to talk with you. Please feel free to call me at 630-287-1853 anytime. Dan

Re: Please Help

There was a man talking to me a few weeks ago about his business as far as selling insurance... He said that what he does is he sells major health insurance, but the way that he sells it is he is a member of a company that sends him leads for potential work. He works from home and upon getting leads he will then call or skype with the customer and discuss what would be the best option for the potential customer... I haven't seen this guy since, and just thought it sounded interesting, but can't seem to find info about what companies are good to work with in that industry, or what it specifically is... Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

NONE right now dude... ever heard of OBAMA? Or OBAMACARE? Or dead on arival... go find something else to peddle

That's pretty common these days, We have been doing that since '95
There are plenty of companies that will sponsor you and provide leads, they are a dime a dozen. don't listen to people that tell you health insurance is dead, I had a record month last month, in my 32 years of busiess. I am still making 18% for major medical sales, soon to go to 20% after the first quarter.

Back