PPC Sites for Individual Health

iDIQ

SE PA
I have been using SureHits and BrokersWeb for my PPC marketing. Are there other PPC outfits (industry based) I should consider to expand my PPC efforts?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Is this profitable for you selling major medical? I've only ever worked real time as well as aged internet leads but am looking for different marketing ideas. Would you be willing to expand a bit?

depends on what state you are in, time of day, what others are bidding, which position your bid gets you on.

I am still on the learning curve, with internet marketing, PPC, SEO etc. I have had limited success to this point, but I am encouraged by the direction things are moving although it is at a snails pace.

At this point (10 months in) I'm about at the break even point each month. Hopefully the little snow ball I pushed down the hill will continue to grow and gain momentum.

As Mark indicated there are several factors, including the state (I'm working in 3), day, time and what others are bidding that determine the success of the PPC effort.

What I'm looking for are other PPC (insurance related) options that are out there. While I have tried Google add words, face book and a few others, I have had the most success with industry specific PPC sites.

Last edited:
if your at the breaking even point, meaning no profit, why not just buy internet leads? At the min, your ROI should be 3:1? Out of curiosity which states are you in?

Mark - My observation is that I would be buying the leads from the same companies I am "competing" with on the PPC sites. So why spend 2 to 7 times more for what I can gather on my own?

PPC can get really expensive and usually by the time you reach the person you're the 20th agent to call them and they are so frustrated they don't even want a quote anymore

- you're better off with real telemarketed (not internet) guaranteed leads or appointments.

Is this profitable for you selling major medical? I've only ever worked real time as well as aged internet leads but am looking for different marketing ideas. Would you be willing to expand a bit?

PPC can get really expensive and usually by the time you reach the person you're the 20th agent to call them and they are so frustrated they don't even want a quote anymore

- you're better off with real telemarketed (not internet) guaranteed leads or appointments

Do you have more information on companies that offer these?

Mark - My observation is that I would be buying the leads from the same companies I am "competing" with on the PPC sites. So why spend 2 to 7 times more for what I can gather on my own?

Because it boils down to ROI and COA for a client.

Even if you bought family only leads @ 8.00 a pop and it took 25 leads to land a case, that's $200 (real bad) to gain a family app that averages $350.00/mo, at an average commission of 13% that's $546 fyc -$200 in leads, leaves you $346 in profit the first year.

That doesn't take into account lead credits of 20% on avg, which would take down your COA to $160 if you were bad at closing and your profit up to to almost $400 if you filtered your leads.

- you're better off with real telemarketed (not internet) guaranteed leads or appointments.

not so. PPC can be very lucrative if you know what your doing. If you run a PPC campaign and your the 20th agent to call the prospect...... whatever your doing , do the opposite. Sounds like your referring to leads purchased thru a vendor who is reselling them over and over

Back