Quoting System

Thanks Kenny... I didn't read the entire post just the part of posting the demo.... you must understand this is a tough decision for us.

First Charlie, you saw the demo a couple weeks ago though the suggestion to have a recorded video demo online is a good one and will be posted today, thanks for the suggestion!

Prior to this we had been doing demos via screenshare which also had the advantage of being able to answer questions as it was gone through which is why we went that route.

We are also aware of the other platforms mentioned, if you look at the most recent one mentioned might check out the states they are in as when I checked back yesterday it only showed as being available in Idaho, Utah, New Jersey and Pennsylvania... As far as embedding the NPN number, unless an end user (customer) was to install an applet/plug in on their PC (which is doubtful they would) by far the most likely way to do this would be via cookies. After reviewing this with a software engineer who reviews security aspects of websites he was very clear there are many possible issues in using them for that purpose. I am not saying cookies are how the NPN embedding is accomplished though suggest at least to look up issues with them. Even aside that, many now have their web browsers set to either A. not allow cookies, B. Clear them out on a regular basis or C. pop up an alert that the website is attempting to write a cookie to the browsers settings. All of which would cause the future embedding to not work.

Yes, the last one you mention does provide start to finish ability though we all know there are other questions as to how that is being accomplished. All I can say is, and we have had discussions regarding this with numerous other companies (some of whom have been mentioned on the forum) who are WBE's as well as CMS review of their WBE guidelines. Net result is according to the CMS rules for being a WBE it cannot be done at this time outside of open enrollment via a WBE. Simply put, the connection to the CMS datahub does not exist outside OE at this time. Period.

Looks like I have a little more research to do. Anyone have any feedback from paying clients on ACA express or eBroker software. Not sure any of these options can really reduce the time of application THAT much, but will definitely research options a little bit deeper.

I'm looking for something as well. I have Quote-it, which is currently useless.
Let's run some comparisons between, ACA Express, Norvax and Health Sherpa. What's the difference? It seems like they all accomplish the same goals- completing the app in half the time- why should I buy into any of them? Sell me!

Why is Quote-it considered useless? Thanks

Why is Quote-it considered useless? Thanks

I was on a demo call with quoteit on Friday and they mentioned that in Oct they would be offering a marketpro feature that allows the applications to interact with the healthcare.gov site/subisdy feature. There is a $250 set up fee then they charge $25/app for this feature.

Still curious on why quoteit is considered useless?... Any other thoughts on Norvax vs quoteit?

OK.. Here it is...

ACAExpress now has two pricing structures:

Pro and Standard. The primary difference is the Standard is "pay as you go", no setup fees and transaction fees of $20.

The Pro level is scaled, meaning the more you produce the lower the transaction fees are. At the highest level they are $12.50 and with above average production can be as low as $5.00 each or even $0.00 based on the supplemental plan attach rate.

Review it at the link below and email me with any questions.

http://acaexpress.com/PricingStructureACA-Standard-Pro.pdf

well well, the price of poker just changed

I hope that's a POSITIVE comment on your part TaterPeeler. Due to your vast multi-generational experience(s), your opinion is highly regarded.

So...what do you suggest for those who have never contracted with a Web Broker before?

1. ACAExpress
2. HealthSherpa
3. Norvax
4. Quotit
5. Other Name: ____________________

It's "Just do it!" time. Thanks in advance Tater.

-AC

Sherpa works great. Always has.

ACA express demo was VERY impressive. Clearly Kenny and team have put a lot of effort into this.

Both systems appear to be top notch solutions.

If you are serious about production $20 to $25 is a no brainer with a limited 3 month window.

Almost show time!

Latest posts

Back