Quoting System

agentinsure, per the other threads, we currently support the 38 federal marketplace states. Could you let us know which state you are in, in case there is something we need to fix? Thank you,

Ning

well lets see, i tried sherpa, but when you click on enroll it carrys the user to ehealth, tried signing up with aca express and half the links on their website dont even work, they got one guy in tech support, that will be fun come OEP. And if you call sherpa all they have are agents to answer the phone. I need a system that will work, is reliable and isnt going to make me want to throw my computer out the window.

So back to square 1, comparing quotit with norvax unless anyone else has any ideas.

Seems some confusion here... I say that as we have more than one tech support person and cannot comment on issues without knowing the URL, etc.

I'll PM you..

I played Romo because my opponent this week has him on his Fantasy Football team. I wanted to make certain Romo was "doubtful" or "questionable" so he had to play his backup against me.

I believe I will survive since we'll win two playoff games before losing the NFC Championship game.

OK.. Here it is...

ACAExpress now has two pricing structures:

Pro and Standard. The primary difference is the Standard is "pay as you go", no setup fees and transaction fees of $20.

The Pro level is scaled, meaning the more you produce the lower the transaction fees are. At the highest level they are $12.50 and with above average production can be as low as $5.00 each or even $0.00 based on the supplemental plan attach rate.

Review it at the link below and email me with any questions.

http://acaexpress.com/PricingStructureACA-Standard-Pro.pdf

Your link does not work for the pricing

Back