Real Time Leads Contact Ratio on the First Day

YouGotMyMoney

Guru
5000 Post Club
for those of you who purchase internet leads in so called "real time", what % answer the phone on the same day you receive them?

I find that most of them can't get to the telephone too quickly because their oxygen bottle slows them down. Or, they wheel their wheelchair too slowly. Or, they are out of breath by the time they make it to the telephone because of their COPD.

Could be wrong, but I don't think David purchases many (if any at all) health leads. He is too busy writing life insurance off his site.

Could be wrong, but I don't think David purchases many (if any at all) health leads. He is too busy writing life insurance off his site.

I get free leads from PZ and also buy some from Benepath and HTQ. Usually get around 3-5 leads/week through our website for health too which is obviously the easiest sale....but I've had pretty good success with the leads I've bought, even the free PZ ones. My dad writes most of the life insurance and I write the health.

Just taking the number of policies I put in force last year divided by the number of total leads I bought, it would imply that I closed one out of every eight leads. That number is a little skewed though because some of the sales are from referrals and whatnot, which I don't keep track of. I find it hard to keep up with buying more than 5-6 leads a day.

I don't know how you ever made any sales off PZ. When I was buying them they were crap. The free ones I got from GR & Aetna were junk. Over half had bum contact info. The rest were broke and uninsurable.

I don't know how you ever made any sales off PZ. When I was buying them they were crap. The free ones I got from GR & Aetna were junk. Over half had bum contact info. The rest were broke and uninsurable.

ur too judgemental, love ur broke ass uninsurable hood rate trailer park prospects, they need lov... help too.

Back