Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
This is why I choose to offer my clients cancer insurance:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Here is another

Real people, real stories

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this product will make the difference between having good health care in the future of the United States and being stuck in waiting lines for "approved" methods of treatment based on age and other factors.

Humana has a plan, two of them for CI, I have to check those out, but for now Assurity seems like the best plan so far.

I received $50,000 from my cash cancer plans this year. Both companies cut the benefit check within a week of proof. Yes it is great insurance to have.

Louis,

Can we officially dub you the CI guru?

Andy

I have been called worse... :yes: .. I don't know what it takes to be a "guru" in the limited benefit arena.. Pretty much a non technical straight forward sale but I will be more than happy to try to help anyone I can.

I have been called worse... :yes: .. I don't know what it takes to be a "guru" in the limited benefit arena.. Pretty much a non technical straight forward sale but I will be more than happy to try to help anyone I can.

You've always been a wealth of information about CI. While I'm not quite convinced I should drop all else and just sell CI, you make a pretty good case. Maybe if "someone" started a thread about selling ONLY CI...

Andy

You've always been a wealth of information about CI. While I'm not quite convinced I should drop all else and just sell CI, you make a pretty good case. Maybe if "someone" started a thread about selling ONLY CI...

Andy

Andy: I have never been able to make myself sell only CI. I have always wanted to have a tool in the box for every need. However, the most successful folks I know in this business concentrate on one thing. For JD and others it is FE. For some it is med supp... a particular life niche .. Group benefits, etc. For some of the most successful folks I have known personally it has been cancer coverages.

The key is pick the product you like to sell, concentrate on it, become the "expert" and talk with everybody you see about it. It doesn't have to be the highest commission product or the "'easiest" product but it should be something you enjoy selling and something that gives a personal sense of satisfaction that comes from being confident you have helped someone when you sell them that product.

Louis,

That's great advice. Thank you. I know what you mean about not being able to just sell one thing. Even so, gaining a true expertise on one product line would be the smart way to go.

Andy

Back