Stand-Alone PPO Medical Savings Card Available?

The word is entire.

Go peddle your crap somewhere else. No one here is interested.

Wow thank you. Hey Guy or lady, I was not talking to you in the begining:laugh:. You butted in something that dose not even concern you. If you don't like the program that's you, Stop Commenting!!!! your making no since:laugh:

Now that is very ignorant of you to say!

For example if you or someone you know and love get's cancer, lupus or any other serious condition or illness today. You, I, and everyone on here know there Health insurance will not cover them and will eventually drop you/them or anyone.

Try And tell me different;)

You apparently fail to understand copyright laws and how health insurance works, made clear all in one post. I bet the Blue Shield association would have something to say about it if they were to somehow find out their logo is being used on your website without their permission...

Maybe I should have asked earlier, but do you even know what the Blue Shield association is? Doesn't seem like it from reading your posts.

Wow you guys must be Little kids or under 25! you guys are very stupid.:D

Also, There is more then one Joshua Haggerty! Wow you guys are really dumb:D!!!

Wow thank you. Hey Guy or lady, I was not talking to you in the begining:laugh:. You butted in something that dose not even concern you. If you don't like the program that's you, Stop Commenting!!!! your making no since:laugh:

Is it only me or does a normal 8 year old spell better??
I guess if you are uneducated, and, can't pass the ins exam, you sell disc medical cards.

Is it only me or does a normal 8 year old spell better??
I guess if you are uneducated, and, can't pass the ins exam, you sell disc medical cards.

Here we go again with health insurance!

And i'm not degrading Health ins, But if someone can not afford health insurance or can not get covered by there health insurance because of there pre existing condition or illness I guess you guys would just let them go broke or die Along with there medical bills! Hun? Answer that question Genus's :yes:

Well, if they can't afford health insurance how will they pay for an overpriced discount crap card AND pay off their 6 figure claim?

Chew on this, brain dead one.

I met with a client on Friday along with his wife and sister. He is terminal and may not be around much longer.

Five years ago this perfectly healthy man bought a $10,000 deductible Golden Rule HSA from me. The first 15 months or so he saved a butt load of money vs his old Blue Cross plan and then he got sick.

Melanoma.

Not a big deal at first and then it came back, and metastisized. Over the last 3+ years he has run up over $2 million in claims. He has been in the hospital 6 times already this year, the last stay being 10 days.

For the last 3+ years he has met his family deductible by February.

In case your math skills are as poor as your spelling, that means he has paid about $30,000 in out of pocket over the last 3 years while Golden Rule has paid the rest.

Can your piece of crap discount plan match that?

Somarco (Bob), what dose are you taking?

Apparently not enough . . .

Back