Stand-Alone PPO Medical Savings Card Available?

Here we go again with health insurance!

And i'm not degrading Health ins, But if someone can not afford health insurance or can not get covered by there health insurance because of there pre existing condition or illness I guess you guys would just let them go broke or die Along with there medical bills! Hun? Answer that question Genus's :yes:

I've actually done the math on these discount medical cards many times. You are actually better off to save your premium money and negotiate a cash price with the provider.
Here is the problem. No sales agent EVER explains how little these discount medical plans will pay.
You are lucky if 5%- 10% of a major claim gets paid.

You are lucky if 5%- 10% of a major claim gets paid.

discount ( not indemnity plans) don't pay claims.

Think of it as a coupon, if you can't afford to pay the balance at the point of sale, like $1 off the Peanut Butter Cap'N Crunch, then you might as well use it to line to bottom of my cockatail's cage.

well guys i'm not going to continue to argue with a bunch of dummies.

I will say that there is a reason why The american people want to change the way Health insurance works And when i say american people I'm talking about the people that can not afford Health ins! you guys claim that health ins is so perfect, but for some reason the majority of American people want it to change it. But Oh yeah that's right you guys sell health ins! you guys don't care about nothing but how much money you can make $$. So trying to talk to you guys is like talking to a Bunch of Rattle Snakes in a barrel = Ignorant!!!!

well guys i'm not going to continue to argue with a bunch of dummies.

I will say that there is a reason why The american people want to change the way Health insurance works And when i say american people I'm talking about the people that can not afford Health ins! you guys claim that health ins is so perfect, but for some reason the majority of American people want it to change it. But Oh yeah that's right you guys sell health ins! you guys don't care about nothing but how much money you can make $$. So trying to talk to you guys is like talking to a Bunch of Rattle Snakes in a barrel = Ignorant!!!!

majority? what pool u looking at? ANSWER MY FING QUESTION TWERP... DID U LOOSE YOUR LISCENSE?????

MY MOMMIE ALWAYS TOLD ME SCILENCE WAS CONSENT.... WAS MY MOTHER LIEING??

majority? what pool u looking at? ANSWER MY FING QUESTION TWERP... DID U LOOSE YOUR LISCENSE?????

MY MOMMIE ALWAYS TOLD ME SCILENCE WAS CONSENT.... WAS MY MOTHER LIEING??

And she was obviously drinking when she was pregnant with you!!!!

You guys are forgetting that health ins comps use PPO's too. That is one of the ways they save money, They never pay the 80% or 70% of the patients medical bill. They Get A Repriced Rate because they are in a PPO!

And if obtaining savings directly from the PPO is a scam how come All Health Ins companies use them?

Some of you Real health ins agents should know that. And if you don't know Don't make yourself look dumb, and comment anyway.
Rattle Snakes in a barrel = Ignorant!!!! :D

Last edited:
And she was obviously drinking when she was pregnant with you!!!!

You guys are forgetting that health ins comps use PPO's too. That is one of the ways they save money, They never pay the 80% or 70% of the patients medical bill. They Get A Repriced Rate because they are in a PPO!

And if obtaining savings directly from the PPO is a scam how come All Health Ins companies use them?

Some of you Real health ins agents should know that. And if you don't know Don't make yourself look dumb, and comment anyway.
Rattle Snakes in a barrel = Ignorant!!!! :D

one more time hotshot... did you at any point in the last 5 years have an insurance liscense and at this moment is that liscense invalid?

this is the 3rd time, answer the question otherwise we can only assume you lost your liscense due to fraud or illegal activity... call the ball mav, we want to think you a nice guy.. hehe

OKAY..now I understand. Thanks to all who responded to my original question.

Let me see if I got this right. A person with no health insurance CAN use a straight PPO discount card to their benefit, but they must be able to pay the entire bill at the doctor's office/hospital, or they will not get the PPO discount. Correct?

Come to think of it, that's exactly how the DentaSaver Aetna PPO card works. I have several happy customers using this inexpensive stand-alone card for 30% to 50% savings at the Dentist, but they pay the bill at the time of service.

A medical PPO savings card would only be feasible for use with the services that a customer can pay on the spot. I guess that would be impractical (for most people) for the more expensive treatments and procedures. But as was mentioned, the more expensive bills can be negotiated down by the patient anyway.

-Allen

OKAY..now I understand. Thanks to all who responded to my original question.

Let me see if I got this right. A person with no health insurance CAN use a straight PPO discount card to their benefit, but they must be able to pay the entire bill at the doctor's office/hospital, or they will not get the PPO discount. Correct?

Come to think of it, that's exactly how the DentaSaver Aetna PPO card works. I have several happy customers using this inexpensive stand-alone card for 30% to 50% savings at the Dentist, but they pay the bill at the time of service.

A medical PPO savings card would only be feasible for use with the services that a customer can pay on the spot. I guess that would be impractical (for most people) for the more expensive treatments and procedures. But as was mentioned, the more expensive bills can be negotiated down by the patient anyway.

-Allen

Just ignore the bills and they will disappear.

Latest posts

Back