stibroker

lol touche' just havin fun with ya how close are you to hutto got cousin there just left a business that he was a partner in they had group he called me a few days ago about ind health if your close i will give him your #

lol touche' just havin fun with ya how close are you to hutto got cousin there just left a business that he was a partner in they had group he called me a few days ago about ind health if your close i will give him your #

DUDE....if they are in texas and have a computer they are close....

ok i will give him your info i don't sell ind health and don't sell over the phone or puter so wasn't thinking too old school i guess:dull:

ok you slackers.....as I look out upon the sea of people that do not have avatar's it gets on my nerves...come on guys express yourself...and if you do not know how I can help....post a link or up load your picture and I will see about sizing it into avatar spec....then you just save in a file and upload in user CP.....

ok you slackers.....as I look out upon the sea of people that do not have avatar's it gets on my nerves...come on guys express yourself...and if you do not know how I can help....post a link or up load your picture and I will see about sizing it into avatar spec....then you just save in a file and upload in user CP.....

Sounds like some needs some midol and a hug :)

Back