Tokio Marine HCC Pulls Plug On STM

Dave020

Super Moderator
California
Tokio Marine HCC just announced that they are suspending any further STM sales effective 6/1. Due to the 3-month max rule that went into effect 4/1.

For California, that leaves IHC (requires contracting through a GA/FMO) and Petersen International.

Damn...and I still have that cool luggage & stuff from that Exuma trip they sent us on.

They told me they offering international group medical. Companies outside the US

----------

I told HCC they need to come up with a product for foreign students to cover them while they're playing basketball on the court non-professionally. I also need to come up with a product to cover soccer while on the field..

What the hell is our new HHS Secretary, Tom Price, doing every day? I thought President Trump was going to hire "DOERS". So far, only the military guys have shown any guts.

That STM 3-month rule could have been wiped out of existence on Day #1 after Price was sworn in.

Anyone determine best replacement for HCC? Looked at IHC and NGIC rates...and they appear ugly. Looks like Peterson and then maybe UHC seem like best valued option at this time, but none as good as HCC was.

I've replaced HCC with Petersen. Both use(d) the First Health PPO network. Already miss HCC. Popular, easy to sell and good comp.

Back