Upline Screwup. Need Help.

I have a prospect who needs insurance. He came to me through Norvax. His quote on Norvax was $371. That turned out to be a year old plan from UHC. The 2016 plan cost $551 on the UHC site. When I went to healthcare.gov it came out to $700. My upline said he would fix the problem. Two weeks later the prospect calls me with a letter stating he has signed up for $700/mo., and that is unacceptable and not affordable to him. My upline wont call me back. UHC has a 90 minute hold time. I am in Misery, I mean Missouri. What options do I have to help this gentleman?

I also have two group prospects that I need help moving on. I am very new in the health field signing up primarily to work ACA to supplement my life sales.

short term plan until you get him on something else for feb 1? UHC is not going to lower the premium to last year's rate for him. are you certain the $551 plan was for identical coverage ? Any chance that was a non-smoking rate but he is a smoker? he is stuck unless he has some special election that can get him 1/1/2016 coverage.

short term plan until you get him on something else for feb 1? UHC is not going to lower the premium to last year's rate for him. are you certain the $551 plan was for identical coverage ? Any chance that was a non-smoking rate but he is a smoker? he is stuck unless he has some special election that can get him 1/1/2016 coverage.

Thanks. I got it handled at his original quoted rate.

I have a prospect who needs insurance. He came to me through Norvax. His quote on Norvax was $371. That turned out to be a year old plan from UHC. The 2016 plan cost $551 on the UHC site. When I went to healthcare.gov it came out to $700. My upline said he would fix the problem. Two weeks later the prospect calls me with a letter stating he has signed up for $700/mo., and that is unacceptable and not affordable to him. My upline wont call me back. UHC has a 90 minute hold time. I am in Misery, I mean Missouri. What options do I have to help this gentleman?

I also have two group prospects that I need help moving on. I am very new in the health field signing up primarily to work ACA to supplement my life sales.

Question is who is your upline? IS there a problem or just a mistake? If his rate is $700 you can do an application change and it will put whatever you select in force as of 2-1, so a short term for January and don't pay the UHC premium and send them a cancellation. Sounds like a combination of errors. Norvax to begin with, I'd be on the phone with them for what good that would do which is likely ZERO. But there may be more mistakes made on this one in other areas. Be careful, get a mentor or work with someone that knows more about what you're doing or find yourself in a heap of trouble. Dabbling these days is not advisable. One E&O claim will eat up any extra cash you were hoping to supplement your life sales.

Latest posts

Back