Voicemail - a New One for Me

Email log with younger female prospect in Miami:

Prospect: ok but when can i start going to the insurance because I won't until april and I really need to go the the doctor

ME: You should start ASAP. Your timeline. Why do you need to go to the doctor? are you sick?

Prospect: yes and I have to go to the gynecologist

ME: If you're sick, they will not insure you until the insurance company knows what's wrong with you or you recover from the illness.

Prospect:what about my gynecologist
my annual checkup i have a year with without going and i need to go to get my pills

ME:If you're sick, you can't get insured. If you need pills, they may not cover it if approved. If approved, yes, you get your gyne for FREEEE.....Bill

:goofy:how do you change this mentality, or can't you change stupid

No one oversees the Lead companies, they could give the leads to 100 agents and how would you know? If we have to be licensed they should have some standard too.

Email log with younger female prospect in Miami:

Prospect: ok but when can i start going to the insurance because I won't until april and I really need to go the the doctor

ME: You should start ASAP. Your timeline. Why do you need to go to the doctor? are you sick?

Prospect: yes and I have to go to the gynecologist

ME: If you're sick, they will not insure you until the insurance company knows what's wrong with you or you recover from the illness.

Prospect:what about my gynecologist
my annual checkup i have a year with without going and i need to go to get my pills

ME:If you're sick, you can't get insured. If you need pills, they may not cover it if approved. If approved, yes, you get your gyne for FREEEE.....Bill

:goofy:how do you change this mentality, or can't you change stupid

You can't fix stupid.

Which one? She didn't want pills because she was sick.:laugh:

Back