Voicemail - a New One for Me

You know if anyone actually read this, she says yes (to being asked if she's sick) AND she has to go get pills from the gyno, then says "what about my gyno?" implying that it's two separate issues, as in the pills are say, birth control?

Also, who says if you're sick you can't get insured, what if it was a cold? And this is the competition out there? Yikes! I guess you can't fix stupid, agents that is.

:yes:

Email log with younger female prospect in Miami:

Prospect: ok but when can i start going to the insurance because I won't until april and I really need to go the the doctor

ME: You should start ASAP. Your timeline. Why do you need to go to the doctor? are you sick?

Prospect: yes and I have to go to the gynecologist

ME: If you're sick, they will not insure you until the insurance company knows what's wrong with you or you recover from the illness.

Prospect:what about my gynecologist
my annual checkup i have a year with without going and i need to go to get my pills

ME:If you're sick, you can't get insured. If you need pills, they may not cover it if approved. If approved, yes, you get your gyne for FREEEE.....Bill

:goofy:how do you change this mentality, or can't you change stupid
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ha ha ha, oh wait, you're serious? :twitchy:

They sell to each other constantly. Lead brokers (not all but most) have bastardized their own industry out of supply, demand, overhead and greed. They lie, and mostly suck after the sale, which counts the most.

I thought those shared leads were supposed to go to 5 agents max.

(Maybe he was hitting multiple web sites and getting hammered.)

Last edited by a moderator:
You know if anyone actually read this, she says yes (to being asked if she's sick) AND she has to go get pills from the gyno, then says "what about my gyno?" implying that it's two separate issues, as in the pills are say, birth control?

Also, who says if you're sick you can't get insured, what if it was a cold? And this is the competition out there? Yikes! I guess you can't fix stupid, agents that is.

Rob, I hope you're not calling me stupid.....since I believe I'm part of your downline, so that wouldn't make too much sense.

PadThai, To clear up the confusion, she was sick and had to get birth control prescription.

Uninsured now + sick now = problems.
If it's birth control she was looking for, she was already on them, and paying for them somehow (planned parenthood?). You don't need insurance to get a script for birth control. (Unless you're a liberal, then it should be free in every candy machine).

I didn't care to get into details after hearing her initial "I'm sick" and "need insurance" story. Anyone who attempts to "beat" an insurance company will lose. There are a couple sicknesses that will NOT prohibit you from getting insured, there are hundreds of others that would (Ex: HPV / bladder infection - require gyno's). Even if you could get her insured with her current illness being disclosed, it still wouldn't be covered with waiting periods, pre-ex exclusions, etc, since she had no prior coverage. Or, is there a company that you would recommend that would give her a copay for that doctor visit 2 weeks from now and not contest the illness claim????

I'll be happy to refer these types to you in the future if you wish.

No, I was only joking in that respect plus I have no idea who you are since Yagents doesn't tell me much lol

Also, this was from over a year ago, I figured it was a learning lesson more so than anything else. No offense intended and my apologies if it seemed that way.

Rob, I hope you're not calling me stupid.....since I believe I'm part of your downline, so that wouldn't make too much sense.

PadThai, To clear up the confusion, she was sick and had to get birth control prescription.

Uninsured now + sick now = problems.
If it's birth control she was looking for, she was already on them, and paying for them somehow (planned parenthood?). You don't need insurance to get a script for birth control. (Unless you're a liberal, then it should be free in every candy machine).

I didn't care to get into details after hearing her initial "I'm sick" and "need insurance" story. Anyone who attempts to "beat" an insurance company will lose. There are a couple sicknesses that will NOT prohibit you from getting insured, there are hundreds of others that would (Ex: HPV / bladder infection - require gyno's). Even if you could get her insured with her current illness being disclosed, it still wouldn't be covered with waiting periods, pre-ex exclusions, etc, since she had no prior coverage. Or, is there a company that you would recommend that would give her a copay for that doctor visit 2 weeks from now and not contest the illness claim????

I'll be happy to refer these types to you in the future if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I was only joking in that respect plus I have no idea who you are since Yagents doesn't tell me much lol

Also, this was from over a year ago, I figured it was a learning lesson more so than anything else. No offense intended and my apologies if it seemed that way.

Rob, It's all gooooood! You're a stand up guy for calling me to chat and remove any ambiguity inherent in this thread.

Back