Voicemail - a New One for Me

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
Just called PZ prospect received yesterday. His voicemail actually states and is directed to the numerous agents calling him, to cease the calls coming nationwide, he's "renegotiated" his policy with current carrier.

How many agents do you think was calling this guy that he felt compelled to put a voice message out there like this?

Just called PZ prospect received yesterday. His voicemail actually states and is directed to the numerous agents calling him, to cease the calls coming nationwide, he's "renegotiated" his policy with current carrier.

How many agents do you think was calling this guy that he felt compelled to put a voice message out there like this?

That's not the amazing thing. What's amazing is that you're paying for PZ leads.

Rick

I thought those shared leads were supposed to go to 5 agents max.

(Maybe he was hitting multiple web sites and getting hammered.)

I had one a few weeks ago with the same type of voicemail. They actually called me back and said they'd been called by exactly 19 agents, but they were interested in Anthem and nobody else had quoted it for them. This was a PZ lead, but I get them for free through USPC...definitely would not pay for them.

LOL
I had a client call me the other day and told me he has been receiving about 20 calls a day on his individual renewal.
Last year he made the mistake of getting a quote from a lead company.

Latest posts

Back