Who Do You Use for Short-term

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I usually use BCBS but this client who needs coverage for 6 months can't afford to pay it all up front. I'm in IL suggestions??

Sam, I've used IHC for Short-Term since 2006. They are pleasant to work with, and most importantly, pay claims without a lot of B.S.. Lots plans to choose from. Premiums are monthly, or get a big discount if all months paid up-front.

Run some quotes here: Temporary, short term medical insurance plans and quote

FYI..that agent number is not mine. It's the IHC Headquarters default.

NHIC. It uses the Aetna PPO Network.

3 free office visits per term

$50 Urgent Care

Accident Insurance and critical illness insurance can be offered in the same app, adding ancillary waives the $20/month network fee so it's an easy sale.

Contact me for the best contracts in the country, my agency originated from their marketing team.

6 mth advances available.

Edit: There is also a guaranteed issue version of the plan available in many states. The plan is identical however the coverage amount is $250k maximum instead of $2,000,000 and the client also only gets two free office visits, not three.

Sent you a pm, experienced people go straight to a high level though I like to see fast ramp ups.

Edit: I'll start any forumer at senior agent and we can offer up to GA level as appropriate.

Last edited:
Back