Writing 15 policies a week ?

I have the availablity to write somewhere around fifteen policies a week, but I don't know if that is physically possible. (I have an amazing lead hook up that has been helping me secure about 6 policies a week for the past two months, and now they have expanded and want to increase productivity.) Out of all seriousness, is this possible? How many of you write this amount of business in a week? Any information would be great, thank you for your help

Re: writing 15 policies a week??

I have the availablity to write somewhere around fifteen policies a week, but I don't know if that is physically possible. (I have an amazing lead hook up that has been helping me secure about 6 policies a week for the past two months, and now they have expanded and want to increase productivity.) Out of all seriousness, is this possible? How many of you write this amount of business in a week? Any information would be great, thank you for your help
That's kind of like asking, "I have been having sex with Kirstin Bell 6 times a week. Now she wants it 12 times. Should I do it?"

12 policies a week is just over 2 a day. Does it take you less than 3 hours to write someone? If so, then you have plenty of time.

Now I have to go back to dreaming about my future girlfriend, Kristin.

Rick

You are are slow advisor...I can write 24 apps a/wk. Just give me $350/day cash so I can buy leads. Guaranteed, 4 sales a day. I'll even kick back to you when I get paid commish. PM me for PayPal instructions. True...But who is your lead source? I want a crack.

When I worked at an agency about two years back, they wasted a boatload of money on leads, as in 40 leads a day for each agent. Several of us wrote 5 or 6 a day consistently, two of us had 11 in one day, twice. After two weeks you had 300 leads in the pipeline and more coming, it was sick and actually too much to handle or keep track of!

FYI: We did work extremely long hours to accomplish this, sometimes 12 or 14 hour days because when you were on fire, you kept working. It also helped having the ability to have two clients conferenced in with Humana at the same time doing the apps and that allowed us to go to the next phone call!

When I worked at an agency about two years back, they wasted a boatload of money on leads, as in 40 leads a day for each agent. Several of us wrote 5 or 6 a day consistently, two of us had 11 in one day, twice. After two weeks you had 300 leads in the pipeline and more coming, it was sick and actually too much to handle or keep track of!

FYI: We did work extremely long hours to accomplish this, sometimes 12 or 14 hour days because when you were on fire, you kept working. It also helped having the ability to have two clients conferenced in with Humana at the same time doing the apps and that allowed us to go to the next phone call!

11 of 40 leads sold in one day. That is outstanding.
1 out of 3.63 leads were sales. Incredible on shared leads. I would have to take a few naps at my desk.

You are are slow advisor...quote]

Ok well thanks for the tip......I was just asking for advise..
thanks and congratulations on your acomplishments...
I just happened to be apart of a good deal and I was wondering if this was an unreasonable amount of business to write in a week...who knows maybe I am slow..ha

Back