2016 FFM Training Information

Just checked my links on the CMS Portal. They are now showing the courses ans says incomplete. I think that means they are live. I didn't click them. I'll know by tomorrow morning when my brain wakes up.

Just checked my links on the CMS Portal. They are now showing the courses ans says incomplete. I think that means they are live. I didn't click them. I'll know by tomorrow morning when my brain wakes up.

You're seeing the "front end"...the easy part. It was only 5 days late. As I said in a prior post, Ass. training is what CMS is working on at the moment.

If you're not new to this Mom is correct, it is a waste of time.

Correct, it was a waste of time. Today the read each slide word for word. They said all training must be done by Nov. 1. They never said when training will start...They will send out an e-mail. They said to best use the website get on it from 11PM - 5AM. Other times might be very slow.

Use Firefox or Google Chrome.

They streamlined training from 4 modules to 11 modules this year??? :err:

4 tests of 70% must be passed. Training will WASTE 4 hours of your time again. :goofy:

Correct, it was a waste of time. Today the read each slide word for word. They said all training must be done by Nov. 1. They never said when training will start...They will send out an e-mail. They said to best use the website get on it from 11PM - 5AM. Other times might be very slow.

Use Firefox or Google Chrome.

They streamlined training from 4 modules to 11 modules this year??? :err:

4 tests of 70% must be passed. Training will WASTE 4 hours of your time again. :goofy:

This will likely be another clusterf!@$

This will likely be another clusterf!@$

You're right the longer they wait to turn it on and then it crashes from the overload of agents. Maybe a savior will be many will take it through the vendor's for CE. Although the CE offered by Gorman for Medicare certification was only 8 hours for $24.00.

You're right the longer they wait to turn it on and then it crashes from the overload of agents. Maybe a savior will be many will take it through the vendor's for CE. Although the CE offered by Gorman for Medicare certification was only 8 hours for $24.00.

That could be by design. I can see them intentionally making it difficult to complete so that we are more or less forced into using one of the vendors. But I was under the impression that the cost of using one of the vendors was in the $150+ range and you had to pay extra to get the CE. Is that not the case?

I'd pay $24 to get the training done if it means avoiding a long and tedious process of using the CMS site.

They said that the 4 tests still have to be completed on the website if you use one of 3 vendors.

That could be by design. I can see them intentionally making it difficult to complete so that we are more or less forced into using one of the vendors. But I was under the impression that the cost of using one of the vendors was in the $150+ range and you had to pay extra to get the CE. Is that not the case?

I'd pay $24 to get the training done if it means avoiding a long and tedious process of using the CMS site.

You are correct, the $24 just was for CE taking the Medicare certs.

----------

They said that the 4 tests still have to be completed on the website if you use one of 3 vendors.

then why use a vendor?

Latest posts

Back