2017 Plan Data and Rates Are Live - ACAExpress.com

KennyWest

Guru
100+ Post Club
2017 Plan Data and Rates are live at ACAExpress.com

Some notes about the process...

When quote between now and when last date of being able to do a 2016 SEP you will see the following:

arWbAq2.jpg

Once 2016 SEP dates have passed the option for it will of course go away.

As well shortly it will display a third option for you to enroll in National General ancillary products.

For now what this means is you can 'pre-stage' customers, i.e. go through possibly plan selections. In order to save the plan simply choose the plan and then click Continue on the "Applicant Information" screen where you see fields for Full Name, Phone, Email and DOB. We will then display the message: "Your 2017 plan is pre-staged for enrollment. Please comeback after Open Enrollment begins." and a video will display:

https://youtu.be/2boVUx1Zog8

This OE has some challenging elements to it we are doing everything we can to enhance existing features and add new ones to increase your revenues. It has become clear that the only way our competition has been able to compete is on price but at the end of the day it is about much more than that as we all know.

I look forward to working with you and any questions you might have!

Can you change the wording on the consumer page?

"Enroll for health insurance in as little as 5 minutes. Most Americans pay little to nothing for coverage", aside from being false, rubs me wrong.

Can you change the wording on the consumer page?

"Enroll for health insurance in as little as 5 minutes. Most Americans pay little to nothing for coverage", aside from being false, rubs me wrong.

How is it false RV man... 83% of ALL Texans whom applied via the FFM got FREE or Reduced cost health insurance?

Sorry it rubs you the wrong way but its true.... I vote for Kenny leaving it alone

How is it false RV man... 83% of ALL Texans whom applied via the FFM got FREE or Reduced cost health insurance?

Sorry it rubs you the wrong way but its true.... I vote for Kenny leaving it alone

It depends on what "little" is. But I'm sure HHS wouldn't object to the wording!

You just don't want to get too many calls from people asking why they're not paying "little or nothing".

It depends on what "little" is. But I'm sure HHS wouldn't object to the wording!

You just don't want to get too many calls from people asking why they're not paying "little or nothing".

little is relative... my wife thinks... oh never mind... but it is all according to your view of little and big..... and yep, i got a bus full of people paying nothing/notta/zip a rooskie.... change your target client and love ObamaCare...

little is relative... my wife thinks... oh never mind... but it is all according to your view of little and big..... and yep, i got a bus full of people paying nothing/notta/zip a rooskie.... change your target client and love ObamaCare...

That's what I was saying. Little to some, is Big to others, and Yuge, to those who are most needy.

FYI, In Medicaid Expansion states, we never get $0 premiums. If income goes under $17,000 (approx.) the applicant is put on Medicaid automatically. The lowest premium I've seen in the Chicago area for a single person is $75.00.

According to the FFM, most Americans will pay between $50 and $100 for coverage.

When pigs fly.

I'm fine with how its worded, but what we really need is to eliminate Off Ex and put everyone on the damn Exchange. THEN they can tell me about the average cost.

The TX quote is accurate. And do you really think that your 300% and up people don't already know they are getting _________????

Back