2017 TN Humana ACA Commission

The last one I saw was 3% new business, 2% renewals in TN (couple of weeks ago). People on here said that is going to 0% per their upline but I haven't seen anything from Humana directly. this is the last one I have.

(removed bad link)

Last edited:
0% compensation info/ Source From Former GA Mgr as below;

UPDATE (10-4-2016)– Just got verification from Humana that they have now decided to not pay any commission either. Once they saw that the other carriers were not – then they decided to withdraw theirs as well. So no option for us to write anyone for 1/1/17. We are done.
Sorry.
Marilyn Richardson, Broker Manager
Financial Products & Services Inc.

Interesting, the link doesn't work anymore.
Begging they keep the 3/2% in FL.
I need to fill up my gas tank in 3rd week of June.

Last edited:
Finally confirmed! $0 TN 2017 plans.
Cigna, Humana pay $0 in TN 2017.
BlueCross is out, only renewals in rural counties.

Stay alive in 2017!!!
Blooming time shall come in 2018 in TN.

Confirmed with Regional Sales Manager, Humana MarketPoint

Interesting, the link doesn't work anymore.
Begging they keep the 3/2% in FL.
I need to fill up my gas tank in 3rd week of June.

That IS interesting. It was working when I posted it 3 hours ago. maybe you have to be logged into the portal? Oops.

Last edited:
They have eyes on this forum......?

Here is the link to the Humana 2017 Producer Partnership plan still posted on Agent Workbench: http://apps.humana.com/marketing/documents.asp?file=2134184

Page 20 still lists non-zero commissions for policies with effective dates between January 1 and March 1, 2017, it is 0% afterwards.

It would seem to me that Humana would update a printed compensation schedule before making any notification to agents via distribution channels

Pg 20 info for TN is not updated yet. (3%, 2%)

Soon you will receive amended booklet
in which TN shall be moved to sections of GA, MS, IL, OH, TX
where 0 commission States.

Back