Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Care Reform Forum

Reply to 6 Major Problems with Obamacare     
Old 11-12-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
Guru

State: Yagents is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Yagents is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
6 Major Problems with Obamacare 6 Major Problems with Obamacare
John Goodman has a good blog this morning on the 6 major problems with Obamacare. America has now endorsed it, now it's time to live with it. Since Obama pushed out most of the bad parts of the legislation until after the election, I'm glad he'll be around and responsible for it when it blows up....2016 here we come...

Did the Election Save ObamaCare? | John Goodman's Health Policy Blog | NCPA.org
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to 6 Major Problems with Obamacare
Old 11-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #2
Guru

State: bluediamond is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
bluediamond is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
6 Major Problems with Obamacare Re: 6 Major Problems with Obamacare
Originally Posted by Yagents View Post
John Goodman has a good blog this morning on the 6 major problems with Obamacare. America has now endorsed it, now it's time to live with it. Since Obama pushed out most of the bad parts of the legislation until after the election, I'm glad he'll be around and responsible for it when it blows up....2016 here we come...

Did the Election Save ObamaCare? | John Goodman's Health Policy Blog | NCPA.org
The law will be tweaked down the road by someone, it's just not sustainable in it's present form

But I hate when they use restaurant employee's. I was in the restaurant business for 17 years and let me tell you more than 90% of the employee's have always been part time.
Old 11-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #3
Guru

State: Yagents is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Yagents is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
6 Major Problems with Obamacare Re: 6 Major Problems with Obamacare Yagents is the thread starter for: 6 Major Problems with Obamacare

I posted this in the politics section, but it is really about Obamacare. A must see Oregon state U debate to realize the ideological flaw of Obamacare:

No ObamaCare - YouTube
Old 11-19-2012, 03:34 PM   #4
Expert

State: Reign is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
6 Major Problems with Obamacare Re: 6 Major Problems with Obamacare
Do we have a time frame for this yet?

Register Now for FREE!
To sign up for your FREE INSTANT account, please complete the form.

Username:
    Password:   Confirm Password:     E-Mail:   Confirm E-Mail:     

Question of the day:   What is 17 minus one? I agree to forum rules 

Reply to 6 Major Problems with Obamacare 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Health Care Reform Forum