About That Obamacare Risk Pool

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Starting in 2014, health insurance companies will no longer be able to deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions. Assuming the Congress critters put the "fix" on the new expansion of children's health insurance, the same will be true for kids. Children who apply for coverage cannot be denied, regardless of pre-existing conditions.

But for adults, a national risk pool will be established to bridge you over to 2014.

Hooray!

I have a friend who is an independent auditor under contract with the KY DOI. Although he lives here in Atlanta, he spends weeks at a time in KY, auditing the books of insurance carriers.

Yesterday he shared with me part of a memo sent to the IL DOI regarding Obamacare. It was a 22 page summary of the talking points of the new provisions. Included in the memo was information on the national risk pool that will be established before years end.

If you have been denied coverage due to a pre-existing condition, you will not have to wait until 2014 to get coverage. You will be able to secure health insurance through the Obama National Risk Pool.

The minimum premium will be $1000 per month . . .

Change you asked for.

Yes you did.

We are going to have 50-75 % of the American population as new and returning wards of the state. The remaining people who are marginally higher in gross pay will pay for the care of the rest. This president is brilliant isn't he?

Starting in 2014, health insurance companies will no longer be able to deny coverage to people with pre-existing conditions. Assuming the Congress critters put the "fix" on the new expansion of children's health insurance, the same will be true for kids. Children who apply for coverage cannot be denied, regardless of pre-existing conditions.

But for adults, a national risk pool will be established to bridge you over to 2014.

Hooray!

I have a friend who is an independent auditor under contract with the KY DOI. Although he lives here in Atlanta, he spends weeks at a time in KY, auditing the books of insurance carriers.

Yesterday he shared with me part of a memo sent to the IL DOI regarding Obamacare. It was a 22 page summary of the talking points of the new provisions. Included in the memo was information on the national risk pool that will be established before years end.

If you have been denied coverage due to a pre-existing condition, you will not have to wait until 2014 to get coverage. You will be able to secure health insurance through the Obama National Risk Pool.

The minimum premium will be $1000 per month . . .

Change you asked for.

Yes you did.

I am feeling the love.

That's crazy...much higher than the highest rates for the TX health pool.

Any word on how the commission will pay out on these? In TX, we get 50 bucks for setting up someone in the pool. Big whoop...

Back