ACA Certification-2018 Now Open

I'm staying in; it's one of my main sources for people aging into Medicare.

YUP ! I have 5-10 a month aging into medicare. It's a beautiful recurring MC lead source with an already sold client. Many agents don't get this part. Keeping track of T65 birthdates over the years has been key.

Experienced same issue with modules out of order...start with 23, then 19-22, then do 13 and 14 and you are done....print certificate. Just make sure you click on the appendices in #13 every time they come up, and then look for your main window hiding in the back ground. arg

Geeezz......who programed this?

Oh well. looking forward to breaking the bad news to lots of clients this year....but agree that keeping them on the books as they get closer to age 65 is a good thing.

Likely will have lots of discussions too about STM that you can keep for up to 360 days, as well as CHS for all my healthy clients who are not broke. MEC plans too.

----------

YUP ! I have 5-10 a month aging into medicare. It's a beautiful recurring MC lead source with an already sold client. Many agents don't get this part. Keeping track of T65 birthdates over the years has been key.
Besides getting them on Medicare...once they don't have to pay through the nose for ObamaCare, they will have plenty left over to maybe buy a LTC policy if they can qualify.

Back