ACA Express with AgencyBloc - Questions from a Newbie!

kvnchris

Hi everyone,

I hope this isn't a bad spot to post but I find this subforum more active than others. I'm an independant agent who sells in 20+ states, and uses ACA Express to track sales. I'm pretty new to selling on my own, I worked for a brokerage up until recently and am doing my best to implement proper software and sales processes as I grow.

I'm very curious what the general consensus is on this forum - if there is one - about which CRM is best for our specific obamacare market. I just learned today that AgencyBloc partnered with ACA Express recently and I've heard good things about their CRM. I'm a die hard fan of ACA Express, it would be great to have a CRM that syncs together. It's a bit pricey and seems to cater towards large business/GA's but if it's truly the best, the price is nothing to bark at. Does anyone use this combo? Would love to hear some opinions, it would help me out a ton.

Side note: I noticed many of these CRM's have email marketing built in that lets you track opens and clicks like MailChimp (what I've been using). So I must ask, is there a benefit to using the built in marketing tool in AgencyBloc vs a dedicated service like MailChimp?

I hope this post isn't reaching for answers on a forum that doesn't have a large active user base. I will gladly move it to another sub if that's best, or delete it altogether and contact ACA Express directly about it. It's Saturday night and I figured I might as well see if some of you kind people have input for me :)

Thanks!!!!!

Back