ACA Express -vs- HealthSherpa

<snip>

BTW, perhaps ACA Express will add a credit to your account against future charges, if someone from another state signs up? Health Sherpa credits $75 for each enrollment outside of your licensed state(s).

That would make us an FMO or at the very least a competitor to users/agents. Not unlike the other thread about one of our competitors where agents post about apps submitted by an agent are done so but not with the agent as the AOR...

I haven't had anyone "get lost" in HealthSherpa this year.

I'm going to Google locate an ACA Express quoting site, and test the workflow to see if it's more intuitive than Sherpa.

The two different quoting platforms Health Sherpa uses are at odds with each other. I totally dislike the "public facing" version. Prefer the Agent platform, but it's somewhat awkward to have to log into your Dashboard and run quotes from there. Especially when sitting next to your client, because He/she sees other people you've enrolled.

-Allen

Your clients don't have to SEE your Sherpa Dashboard, Allen.

Just log-in to Sherpa BEFORE you get to your appointment.
Then...at the appointment:

- Click on YOUR Sherpa link.
(I keep my Sherpa Link bookmarked at top of my Google screen..which is my Home Page...because it also "saves" my frequently-visited sites...for QUICK access to each of them.)
The FIRST screen you'll see (they'll see) is the screen that asks for Zip Code.

- Run-a-Sherpa-Quote
This will run-a-quote for them using YOUR inside version (not the public-facing version that is SUCH a mess this year).

Just remember that when (IF) you log-out of Sherpa (after running a quote this way), your NEXT screen will be the DIRECT Sherpa website (NOT your Agent Sherpa website).
You'll have to RE-click on YOUR Sherpa Link...to get back to YOUR quoting system (so that George isn't the agent on your business).

SO many things to watch out for this year!

Thank-you for that TIP, TxOnline. I've set my browser to not clear cookies between each session/appointment and that did the trick. It keeps me logged in to HealthSherpa now. Super! Thanks again.
-Allen

They WILL fix it, Chumps!
Just be patient!

They're just overwhelmed right now putting band-aids on the broken bones they've created with their new-improved platform.
And, probably addressing thousands of incoming emails.

They'd probably have to hire the whole city of San Francisco to keep up with the mess they've created in a timely fashion right now.

They WILL fix it, Chumps!
Just be patient!

They're just overwhelmed right now putting band-aids on the broken bones they've created with their new-improved platform.
And, probably addressing thousands of incoming emails.

They'd probably have to hire the whole city of San Francisco to keep up with the mess they've created in a timely fashion right now.

They're also trying desperately to deliver on enrollment platform they contracted to provide Lifewise out here in the NW. Lots of plates to spin at once.

That's my concern is that they are spending their time on the corporate accounts and not the single agents. One or two corporate accounts might have more agents than all of what they had from last year...

Back