ACA Express -vs- HealthSherpa

I know they arent eligible but as listed, its a household of 5!, your final rate reflects a household of 2!

all dependents are listed but just because they aren't being covered does not mean they are excluded from the household size.

the info was listed correctly, aca ex processed it incorrectly.

WOW! I just used ACAExpress for an enrollment. Fast 5 minute app. Easy. Instantaneous processing. Faster than the old Sherpa used to be.

There are a few minor things that make it a little bit less friendly than the old Sherpa used to be - you don't get an immediate copy of the eligibility cert, so you have to use the backdoor access to get a copy. And it takes a little while to get used to a new layout. But WOW. It literally took me 5 minutes to do the app.

The only reason I didn't use it so far is that I didn't want to get to know a new system. But now that I was forced out of my comfort zone, I can get to know this new system with no problem. I was pretty impressed.

WOW! I just used ACAExpress for an enrollment. Fast 5 minute app. Easy. Instantaneous processing. Faster than the old Sherpa used to be.

There are a few minor things that make it a little bit less friendly than the old Sherpa used to be - you don't get an immediate copy of the eligibility cert, so you have to use the backdoor access to get a copy. And it takes a little while to get used to a new layout. But WOW. It literally took me 5 minutes to do the app.

The only reason I didn't use it so far is that I didn't want to get to know a new system. But now that I was forced out of my comfort zone, I can get to know this new system with no problem. I was pretty impressed.

Coming from someone who's a stickler for details and accuracy, this is a glowing endorsement of ACA-Express from you, Ann! If there's no big set-up fee, it wouldn't hurt much if CMS went after ACA Express next week, the way they did HealthSherpa last week.

Send me your referral link please. I want to enroll someone and use ACA Express. Thank-you!

Last edited:
Coming from someone who's a stickler for details and accuracy, this is a glowing endorsement of ACA-Express from you, Ann! If there's no big set-up fee, it wouldn't hurt much if CMS went after ACA Express next week, the way they did HealthSherpa last week.

Send me your referral link please. I want to enroll someone and use ACA Express. Thank-you!

I have been using ACA for the last week and it works great....had a client do a shrepa app for s&w.....then relised none of her doc's were in....so redid her with united with aca....she said aca was way easier to do than sherpa and this was before the change......

ACA-Express listened!
Sherpa didn't!
Sherpa's Consumer-side Engine is a royal PAIN to deal with!
My clients hate it.
They rave about the Agent-side links I send to them.
Sherpa's app (last week) was short-and-sweet...as it always has (had) been.

Here's an email I got last week (right after client self-enrolled at Sherpa):
Wow! That was quick! Thank you SO much for everything!!!!!! Your link is amazing & SO easy to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a COMMON response...until a few days ago.

ACA-Express listened!
Sherpa didn't!
Sherpa's Consumer-side Engine is a royal PAIN to deal with!
My clients hate it.
They rave about the Agent-side links I send to them.
Sherpa's app (last week) was short-and-sweet...as it always has (had) been.

Here's an email I got last week (right after client self-enrolled at Sherpa):
Wow! That was quick! Thank you SO much for everything!!!!!! Your link is amazing & SO easy to use!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a COMMON response...until a few days ago.

So what are your clients saying about ACA Express?

I haven't been sending them to ACA-Express yet.
Everyone already HAS a Sherpa link!

AND:
I just wonder if we won't have LESS passive-renewals to cancel-out IF they go INTO that dreaded govt system (as they are now forced to do with their Sherpa link).

This game is a constantly moving target that I can't follow very well.

Does the client get an immediate copy of the eligibility cert with ACA?

QA testing in that should be done tomorrow then pushed live within 12-24 hours afterward

We will post announcement on agents dashboard when live

Tried to do an app with the Sherpa redirect today & it was a disaster. Ended up bagging it & going through the regular Healthcare.gov front door. . . .it was actually faster if you can believe it!

Back